Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left Back again

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
If he did leave Roma in August he would be free to join anyone as he's a free agent and able to move outside of a transfer window as he left his previous club in a window. The only technicality I can think of is the fact his registration is held by Roma until he moves to a club and international clearance rules may complicate things.

I have read one article that says he refused to accept the termination of his contract in August and is currently sitting out the final year of his Roma contract so that would prevent him from signing for anyone until January at least.

Ashley Cole to become a father....
http://gazzettaworld.gazzetta.it/off-the-ball/ashley-cole-father/

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Chicksen or Cauldern - Caulderon or Chicksen....................... Who knows, maybe it will be neither. Perhaps he might do something completely different

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Chicksen or Cauldern - Caulderon or Chicksen....................... Who knows, maybe it will be neither. Perhaps he might do something completely different

I think Chicksen is more suited to a Caulderon. Put it under his arse, he may run a little faster.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
MLS season finished last night and doesn't start again until March.

Vancouver's season finished on November 8th so Sam Adekugbe has been over here training with us to keep up fitness, it isn't a trial, repeat isn't a trial, honest, he's here until Dec 20th. One plus sign is he was born in England so no work permit issues should we decide to sign him at the end of his not a trial period.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
But is he still under contract to Vancouver?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Going round and round in circles. If Calde is injured then Chicksen is playing the next game and then we can all have a go at what we see. If Calde is fit he'll play. And no one is coming in till jan so for the next four weeks its Calde or Chicksen and clearly Calde is first choice. End of

wonkydog

Feb 4, 2010
Brighton
The FACT of the situation is that we cannot sign any new players until 1st January, 2016; even if they are free agents, so it is Calderon or Chicksen until then end of story!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we get down to Chicksen having to play, then I'd rather Bruno switched to left back and we tried Goldson at right back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here