Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Great stuff. Really dominant. Not trying to over playing. Just being solid and efficient with a sprinkling if excellence from Mac. White and Dunk commanding the centre of the pitch.
Potter get's it right two games in a row.
Now to go on and secure these 3 points.

Yeeesss, my main criticism of Potter and our side this season is how we seem to want to over complicate things. This has been a real back to basics and doing them well. We are recycling the ball well and getting back into the triangles that served us well at the beginning of last season.

Restoring my faith in the man.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Good half. Mac the difference, is he the player that is going to come good and save Potters bacon? White looking good too. Let’s just hope we can stay solid at the back for once.

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
You don't think that maybe this IS our best team for this particular match? Leeds fans commenting on how we are set up making it hard for them.

That would suggest Potter actually knows what he’s doing. Surely not. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Very good first half. We must keep the standard for the second and hope that Potter makes the correct calls on substitutes.

He has some very interesting options. Tau and Bissouma being the obvious but Zeqiri for some height up front if needed!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Decent first half, great goal, we are making Leeds look like a poor side.

Keep it up and 3 points to us. :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here