[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Waddle....
The pitch is heavy and Leeds do play a lot of long balls so it's hard to hit the ball with distance and with the pace on them that they want. Brighton play that short passing game and play in little triangles so it's suiting them down to the ground.

You what? A crap pitch suits a passing team but not one who plays long ball?!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Youre picking out a few posts out of tens of positive posts ffs. Have you ever visited another fans forum? You see the same on every forum

I'm with the poster on this one, before we scored it was like a ditch of doom on here.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The diving and screaming from Leeds :lolol:

I don't doubt it, but the diving and screaming from most sides.
You could hear it even when the fans were in.
Slightest touch.. go down, you wont get a penalty unless you do.
Anywhere near the area... dive
Get tackled.... scream like a girl on a roller coaster.
Score... put 2 fingers in the air and thank your god or put the ball up your shirt just because your trophy girlfriend is pregnant.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Playing well and a goal up.

NSC posters

‘it should be more’
‘If we’d played the right team we’d have scored more’
‘Thank god Leeds are playing shit’
‘Burn is shit’
‘Is trossard playing’

Love our fans :thumbsup:

Everyone loves a poster who thinks he's a better fan than everyone else.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Burn has been useful. He's been Sanchez's outlet for his long ball. Can't see him going off for that reason.

If Bielsa is the professor and the tactician he is made out to be, then they’ll man mark Burn more surely? Removing him throws them off.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Even by potter’s standards, It looked like a crazy decision to play neither Biss nor Propper but it’s vindicated so far.
I never knew White had it in his locker to run at, and beat, defenders. Another reason to be grateful to Bielsa.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Blimey. That's as comfortable a half as we've had all season.

Unfortunately this season has taught me to not expect the same again. With our poor defensive record we surely need to score at least one more goal if we want to win. Leeds can't be that pedestrian for another 45 mnutes can they?

It’s a slow pitch, and could get worse. Just hope it doesn’t create a slip / mistake for the good guys.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Blimey. That's as comfortable a half as we've had all season.

Unfortunately this season has taught me to not expect the same again. With our poor defensive record we surely need to score at least one more goal if we want to win. Leeds can't be that pedestrian for another 45 mnutes can they?

First half against West Brom was similar.......

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Mac Allister did what I have wanted a Brighton player to do for years. Picking up the ball between the lines, creating space and then picking the perfect pass. Absolute genius!

I had been wondering why he had been touted (by some) to eventually inherit Messi’s role for Argentina. A few consistent seasons of playing like he has today (and he not vs Citeh too) and he’ll be an Argentinian international regular.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Let's go for the jugular second half

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
And as per, whenever we’re doing well the Potter out mob go silent. No credit to the manager or team.

Watch them all come alive if Leeds score.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Well well.

Very impressive half. Have to say GP has got his tactic spot on. Sensational goal.

Lots of good performances but MacAllister looks like hes come of age since his game against City. And Webster’s been excellent in defence and switching play with his driving runs.

Let’s all hope we can carry on and get the 3 points today. I expect Tau to be on at some point which will be exciting.

Never ever agree with u but yes defo this today not sure my fingernails are long enough love Webster striding forward but had in at least two occasions given the ball straight to there player oh well fingers and everything crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I think Potter has to play his subs right in the 2nd half. Timing is critical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports