Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United and Brighton have both agreed fees to sign Frederic Piquionne

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
According to the unreliable rabbit, we have a loan proposal in for a premiership striker which may happen depending on if they get somebody else in, and we also have bids in for 5 other strikers but all of them have other suiters and the deals may go on to the end of the transfer window. We only want one of them.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm... Leeds or us... depend whether he wants to compete with Leeds 25 other strikers that Colin W@nker will sign, or actually play some first team games?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I saw him play for West Ham against Cardiff and he got enough of the ball but his flick-ons came to nothing. West Ham seemed to hoof it on to his head accurately, but the Cardiff defence had him in their pocket.

Mike's Small

Apr 11, 2012
Uckfield
I saw him play for West Ham against Cardiff and he got enough of the ball but his flick-ons came to nothing. West Ham seemed to hoof it on to his head accurately, but the Cardiff defence had him in their pocket.

Yes, and as I stated earlier West ham were playing a very similar formation to Gus's favoured one (albeit a more direct style!). If CMS, Barnes, Noone, Lua Lua, Buckley or others could be encouraged to gamble on flicks then this type of player could become useful to BHA but I fear he would end up becoming an expensive, lazy substitute...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

well hes not playing for us tonight lol

Bertiehuburn

Nov 19, 2010
always looked like he has had potential to me!! but never seemed to be on his game! quick player so him and macca up top would scare alot of teams!! but would not be devastated if he went to leeds!!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Quick Quick!!!!! You better go and tell Gus and the coaching staff of your revelation about the ability of the player.

Thank GOD we have someone who has a better knowledge of football than Gus and can stop him from making this TERRBILE error....

Are you excited about him signing then? Do you think he's the answer?

Stumpy Tim

West Ham News ‏@WHUFC_News
Leeds United and Brighton have both agreed fees to sign Frederic Piquionne from West Ham (via @Agent_WHU) #lufc #bhafc #whufc

Looks like Public School Boy might be right?

Surely we're a better bet than Leeds and Warnock?

Erm no. That Twitter account has 1 follower and 3 tweets. I see you only have 6 posts yourself

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I can't believe we would pay a 'fee' for him, I've just spent the weekend taking the piss out of my Leeds supporting friends for there lack of ambition trying to sign him. I would be extremely pissed off if that was our new striker, there's no way we would be anywhere near the top 6 with our current strike force and Piquionne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here