Leeds United and Brighton have both agreed fees to sign Frederic Piquionne

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BiffyBoy

Aug 20, 2012
West Ham News ‏@WHUFC_News
Leeds United and Brighton have both agreed fees to sign Frederic Piquionne from West Ham (via @Agent_WHU) #lufc #bhafc #whufc

Looks like Public School Boy might be right?

Surely we're a better bet than Leeds and Warnock?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
West Ham News ‏@WHUFC_News
Leeds United and Brighton have both agreed fees to sign Frederic Piquionne from West Ham (via @Agent_WHU) #lufc #bhafc #whufc

Looks like Public School Boy might be right?

Surely we're a better bet than Leeds and Warnock?

So you know the thread already exists, and you didn't think maybe this was already posted there?

Do you follow west ham news on twitter, or perhaps did you see it retweeted by north stand chat - another indication it might already be covered here?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
sorry but no thanks.

BiffyBoy

Aug 20, 2012
There is a little difference between rumour "from my m8's m8" and something being confirmed?????

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
images[8].jpg

Mike's Small

Apr 11, 2012
Uckfield
Don't do it Gus!

He blows very hot and cold, mainly cold. I've probably seen him in 10 games or so for West Ham and he has looked effective in 2 of them. Can be very lazy, poor first touch and his one main strength (in the air) was usually negated by the fact that as a lone striker he had no one to flick on for (as would be the case at BHA).

Leave well alone.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

We really do seem desperate now don't we? Hopefully he is being looked at as an "on the bench option", rather than the person to get the goals to lead us to the promised land. I have seen us linked to other, smaller, and more prolific strikers as well, I would be happy if it was part of a general upgrade of our attack. If we end up with him and or CMS up front, where are the goals supposed to come from?

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Don't do it Gus!

He blows very hot and cold, mainly cold. I've probably seen him in 10 games or so for West Ham and he has looked effective in 2 of them. Can be very lazy, poor first touch and his one main strength (in the air) was usually negated by the fact that as a lone striker he had no one to flick on for (as would be the case at BHA).

Leave well alone.

So what is CMS here to do?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Because he's shit.

I'd go as far as saying I'd rather us signed Mr Barndoor

Quick Quick!!!!! You better go and tell Gus and the coaching staff of your revelation about the ability of the player.

Thank GOD we have someone who has a better knowledge of football than Gus and can stop him from making this TERRBILE error....

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He's rubbish, but maybe Gus can bring the best out of him and he is the partner to link with CMS and they'll fire us up the league. Can't see it myself but who knows?

Whatever happens, if he does join us he'll have my full support from the moment he pulls on the blue and white stripes.

Until then, moan moan moan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports