Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds game live on Sky

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Hopefully the new gantry will still shake when the stand erupts after Mackail-Smith's winning goal against Palace. I do love it when that happens.

Like this:

[yt]_UQtHi5beGg[/yt]

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Can we move the Peterborough game, so I can go to Reading without missing it, please? :down:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can we move the Peterborough game, so I can go to Reading without missing it, please? :down:

When I used to go to Reading we were always away on the Saturday and home on the Monday; I was in a right state by the time I got to the Withdean. What happened to those Monday games?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Just heard from our local Leeds fan that they are ecstatic that it has been moved to the Friday night as they plan on coming down in numbers and smashing the ground up in revenge for some families getting attacked in the Pump House a couple of years ago? Does anyone know anything about this incident? they seem very upset!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Just heard from our local Leeds fan that they are ecstatic that it has been moved to the Friday night as they plan on coming down in numbers and smashing the ground up in revenge for some families getting attacked in the Pump House a couple of years ago? Does anyone know anything about this incident? they seem very upset!!

There's a newsclip of it on youtube. Let them try and smash the ground up, they'll just get banned from all football stadia.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

:rolleyes:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton

That is what I thought which is why I enquired, just looking through the Argus article now and this is certainly not how it looks at all! Suprised I dont remember this though given that ten Brighton fans were locked up!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
night game schmite game - I want early or 3pm at the latest kick offs which are optimum night time viewing here (3pm UK being 10pm or 11pm depending on the time of year here in WA)!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Albion get TV bonus for Leeds clash at Amex (From The Argus)

Albion's first glamour fixture in the Championship at The Amex against Leeds on Friday September 23 (7.45pm)has been selected for live coverage by Sky.

The presence of the TV cameras will earn the Seagulls £100,000.

The match against manager Gus Poyet's old club was originally scheduled for Saturday September 24 (3pm) but was brought forward to avoid clashing with the Sussex and Brighton Universities open days, which would have caused parking and traffic chaos around the new stadium.

The BBC were planning to screen the match on the original date, with Hove-based Jonathan Pearce commentating.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is brilliant news for me as I shall be in the New Forest area having arranged to go down on Friday so that I could come back up for the game originally on the Saturday.

Only problem is are there any other matches on then as I cant see many people in the Fernhurst area wanting to watch Brighton on Sky although Leeds could be a draw for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here