Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds game live on Sky

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Leeds are on tele FIVE times before the end of October?

FIVE.

Damn right, they are Champions of Europe after all.

:snigger:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Going to look awesome in HD :O

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Where's the TV camera gantry (what a word) at the Amex? Will it be looking across at the West Stand to show how ENORMOUS the place is, or within it, looking at the East Stand?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
It MIGHT be the case that we're on telly then, but the same site also said that the game had been moved on Police advice, which wasn't true.

I'll wait for confirmation. Anyone got another source?

I know, but the article in question does refer to it as "the game which had already been moved", so I don't think they've just guessed on the basis of it being a Friday. I don't have another source at the moment though, no.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Where's the TV camera gantry (what a word) at the Amex? Will it be looking across at the West Stand to show how ENORMOUS the place is, or within it, looking at the East Stand?

I believe there is space at the front of the west stand upper for cameras, so it will look across at the east stand. Though, we're in the championship now, so they will have more than one camera!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky will also use mobile pitchside cameras to pick up the action so the West Stand will be shown in all its glory.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I believe there is space at the front of the west stand upper for cameras, so it will look across at the east stand. Though, we're in the championship now, so they will have more than one camera!

Sky will also use mobile pitchside cameras to pick up the action so the West Stand will be shown in all its glory.

Of course - was just thinking of the "main" angle is all...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
More......than....one camera? What is this crazy concept?

I know! It's freaky. We might even appear in the first half of the football league show! We might get over a paragraph match report in national papers.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Gantries are behind the north and south stands, west stand upper, and as said pitchside for sky.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I did use the words 'old''scaffold' and 'old times sake' I suppose the only term I can use to defend my comment was, irony, as we now have a state of the art £100 mil stadium, I now realise it wasn't funny so I apologise

I did think that you knew that, but I was being helpful to any JCLs out there that didn't know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here