Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds fans

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I use the word fans very lightly!
Anyone else get shoved abused or thumped, pushed over by these morons in the queue for the Brighton train?
Stewards laughed when they pushed over the barriers and ran to take out a bloke on crutches!
Police notable by their absence!
Either ban them or keep them in for an hour!
Absolute animals!

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Encountered some extreme racism from a few after the game, outrageous really

Apart from that they were alright, good value mostly

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Their one song is the most monotonous sung in any football ground, in the whole world, for the entire history of human kind.

And, yes,! I include Palaces woowoo song in that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Interesting listening to them on the mill hill P&R bus. Seemly we paid the ref, we are all queers , including a bloke and his wife seemly, we have the worst fans in the league, our ground is shit and not as good as Rochdale aground. Our kit is gay…We are a team full of black “cxxxs” there is only white in the union flag seemly! Oh yes and they sang the “ we are the YRA, Yorkshire Republican Army”

Most unusual as the park and ride busses tend to be full of decent fans , including some very complimentary Scousers last time we played them.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Interesting listening to them on the mill hill P&R bus. Seemly we paid the ref, we are all queers , including a bloke and his wife seemly, we have the worst fans in the league, our ground is shit and not as good as Rochdale aground. Our kit is gay…We are a team full of black “cxxxs” there is only white in the union flag seemly! Oh yes and they sang the “ we are the YRA, Yorkshire Republican Army”

Most unusual as the park and ride busses tend to be full of decent fans , including some very complimentary Scousers last time we played them.

Can I refer you to post #5?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Their Leeds fans, be more shocked if they didn't act like pricks.

It`s all those nights without electric, it`s the inbreeding you see , deliverance Yorkshire style, but they are pricks they can`t help it they always have been .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
After the final whistle I thought there was bound to be a Leeds fans column turning up in NSC.

The irony is that the only Leeds fans I know are absolute diamonds.

They seem to deal in extremes.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I use the word fans very lightly!
Anyone else get shoved abused or thumped, pushed over by these morons in the queue for the Brighton train?
Stewards laughed when they pushed over the barriers and ran to take out a bloke on crutches!
Police notable by their absence!
Either ban them or keep them in for an hour!
Absolute animals!

There were a load of canned up lads giving it the we are the famous Leeds if you want to have a go. Or whatever the song is. From behind the fences leading to the train.

Largely aimed at a load of old couples. Some toddlers and kids, and one man in an electric wheelchair.

I wanted to explain that whilst it's patently clear there was no general will to 'have a go', there was also the not insignificant issue of the basic logistics of the situation.

But I have to say, they didn't seem in the mood for a discussion about specifics.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Police were on it by the coaches. Some big oath Leeds fan with a lovely earring had the audacity to call anyone in sight ‘queer *****’ and threw a couple of punches. Police quick to move in though

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Any chants which are racist or homophobic, get your phones out, get it recorded, send to club and or police. Clearly you have to take precautions I know

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
So different from the geordies last game, they all seem so aggressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here