Leeds are utter scum

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
"We have already been in touch with Millwall to see if they can do anything to identify those responsible."

That makes me giggle. We went through this when we wrecked Busbys silence, Leeds had all the photo footage from the press. The Mirror ran a hate campaign and tried to get a group of 8 fans banned. it fell down on it's knees when they couldn't prove when the photos were taken. During the silence or in the game.

It was hard enough for Millwall to identify Mr Turkey last season, never mind find and identify fans when it was unreserved seating and Millwall only have single camera footage. But hey ho.

And what are Leeds going to do? Ban people for not keeping a silence. Unlikely.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Starry, can I just echo the sentiments of most on this thread and hope and pray that your little girl pulls through. I lost a brother to liver disease just before his first birthday and like you, I resent the way George Best ruined his own and then set about someone elses. And that is leaving aside his wife-beating, womanising track record. The bloke was f***ing prick who could dribble a football. On the other hand, my brother didn't have a first chance, never mind a second - and mum and my step-father were inconsoleable for months.
And good on you for turning your back on the whole disgraceful 1 minute thing - a dignified way to reject it, as it allows others to pay their respects as they see fit. That is exactly what I'd have done.
Finally your restraint towards Watford O is admirable as he is a f***ing wanker who is happy to sound off behind a keyboard, reducing every discussion to black and white Daily Mail soundbites. A fact born out when you explained your reasoning, and he called you and your kids c*nts for doing it. Sad little twat.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The title of this thread is very dehumanising. Some Leeds fans are arseholes, and some are very nice people, just like fans from the other 91 clubs.

As for the minutes silence, it should have been held at Fulham and West Ham at the weekend and that is all. It is irritating when Manchester United have special rules applied to them.

If it affects the whole of football, such as Hillsboro or even global disasters such as the Tsunami last Christmas,, then by all means show your respects, but media lead onion peeling is going too far, in particular Ken Bigley, the girls killed by that twat Ian Huntley (only connection with the game was that they are wearing the shirts of you know who), cancelling the whole football programme for 9/11 and Di's death is ridiculous.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Simster said:
Starry, can I just echo the sentiments of most on this thread and hope and pray that your little girl pulls through. I lost a brother to liver disease just before his first birthday and like you, I resent the way George Best ruined his own and then set about someone elses. And that is leaving aside his wife-beating, womanising track record. The bloke was f***ing prick who could dribble a football. On the other hand, my brother didn't have a first chance, never mind a second - and mum and my step-father were inconsoleable for months.
And good on you for turning your back on the whole disgraceful 1 minute thing - a dignified way to reject it, as it allows others to pay their respects as they see fit. That is exactly what I'd have done.
Finally your restraint towards Watford O is admirable as he is a f***ing wanker who is happy to sound off behind a keyboard, reducing every discussion to black and white Daily Mail soundbites. A fact born out when you explained your reasoning, and he called you and your kids c*nts for doing it. Sad little twat.

Thank you. Anastasias started with neuroblastoma, which for a long time was under control but is now into her bone marrow, lymph nodes and bones. They were just getting on top of that when she went horribly jaundice all of a sudden and we found she has hepatoblastoma in her liver and her only real chance is a transplant. She has had all the chemo and radiotherapy and the tumour only shrunk by about 10% when they were expecting 50-60% shrinkage. It's too big to operate and remove because not enough of her own liver will be left to regenerate and they can't guarantee the healthy parts of her liver will remain cancer cell free. Very much a waiting game for us right now. Can only hope and pray that she get's a chance.

Anyway, I've digressed entirely, I am so very sorry about your brother :( I'll never understand why the little ones get such awful illnesses.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Simster said:

What he said.

I've a cousin who luckily was the recipient of a new kindey after about 6 years of dialysis. She's really made the most of the opportunity. I've no respect for Best - who didn't. I hope your little 'un is as fortunate as she was.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yorkie said:
First of all, knowing a lot of Leeds fans as I do then I know that the morons are in the minority at Elland Rd.

Wayne Rooney hasn't got half the talent that George had.
Don't believe all you read about George. Yes he hit his wife once, and I would never ever stand up for a wife beater, but it wasn't a consistent thing. Anyone can fall by the wayside once.
He had a drink problem. His mother died of alcolholism so it was probably genetic but in the main he was a very loveable and generous man. I don't think the same can be said for Rooney.

Good post but I don't agree with the last sentence.

Who are we to judge the real Wayne Rooney?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
fatboy said:
Good post but I don't agree with the last sentence.

Who are we to judge the real Wayne Rooney?

You wouldn't say that if he had shagged your grandmother:p :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I am not playing this game. If you read the thread my intentions were clear. It was an address to mindless Leeds xxxxx not a dying kid. I had no idea Starry was a girl or that she had a dying kid.

Replying to these idiots is just making matters worse. I'm off. See you in August.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
WATFORD O said:
I am not playing this game. If you read the thread my intentions were clear. It was an address to mindless Leeds xxxxx not a dying kid. I had no idea Starry was a girl or that she had a dying kid.

that makes it ok then does it?

I think you had better just toddle along

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Best all round if we close this thread. I wasn't aware of any of this until about 2 minutes ago.

Watford O won't be back in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports