Lee Barnard

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Defending his mate from racial abuse by punching someone, not smashing a bottle in somones face. But yeah okay, he wanted top 'stop himself from falling'. Haha. There must be something not right in your head if you think doing something like that is OK.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Defending his mate from racial abuse by punching someone, not smashing a bottle in somones face. But yeah okay, he wanted top 'stop himself from falling'. Haha. There must be something not right in your head if you think doing something like that is OK.

My point is that Charlie served time. Quite clearly he shouldnt. Im just SAYING he has served time so they do convict footballers.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why has this taken 6 months to get to court ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why has this taken 6 months to get to court ???

Been committed to the Crown Court by magistrates. Unless someone pleads guilty there are various hearings to go through before a trial date is set, plus the paperwork involved in a court file is absolutely ridiculous. The magistrates obviously feel in this case that it warrants being heard in Crown Court because their sentencing powers, were he to be found guilty in a Mags court, aren't considered sufficient.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Been committed to the Crown Court by magistrates. Unless someone pleads guilty there are various hearings to go through before a trial date is set, plus the paperwork involved in a court file is absolutely ridiculous. The magistrates obviously feel in this case that it warrants being heard in Crown Court because their sentencing powers, were he to be found guilty in a Mags court, aren't considered sufficient.

Ah , I think he is going to use the Stevie G defence strategy "I had to give him a slap before he whacked me" :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Depends on whether he has a Stevie G jury doesn't it....full of starstruck Scousers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports