Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laura Robson

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
I bet her Australian parents are chuffed to bits,as must be those at Melbourne hospital where Laura Robson was born.Anyway,
Watching her make some fat middle aged bloke wee himself in excitement during the closing moments of the match made me very uncomfortable.I'm hoping he doesn't live with his mum and his bedroom walls aren't covered in posters of the young Aussie.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I bet her Australian parents are chuffed to bits,as must be those at Melbourne hospital where Laura Robson was born.Anyway,
Watching her make some fat middle aged bloke wee himself in excitement during the closing moments of the match made me very uncomfortable.I'm hoping he doesn't live with his mum and his bedroom walls aren't covered in posters of the young Aussie.

She's lived in Britain since she was 6 years old and has been schooled here and clearly regards herself as British. I take it you were one of those people who couldn't bring yourself to enjoy Mo Farah's gold medals at the Olympics on account of him being born in Somalia. We live in a world now where people will move from their country of birth more frequently and so as such the lines of nationality will get blurred more. What matters here is that Robson regards herself as British and so therefore we should embrace that and be proud she is representing the United Kingdom.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
I like that one, something about her legs.

She's lived in Britain since she was 6 years old and has been schooled here and clearly regards herself as British. I take it you were one of those people who couldn't bring yourself to enjoy Mo Farah's gold medals at the Olympics on account of him being born in Somalia. We live in a world now where people will move from their country of birth more frequently and so as such the lines of nationality will get blurred more. What matters here is that Robson regards herself as British and so therefore we should embrace that and be proud she is representing the United Kingdom.

Actually,she has dual nationality,so a foot in both camps.
But as both countries have the same queen and Laura eats veggie mite and marmite she will just have to do.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
I like that one, something about her legs.

Actually,she has dual nationality,so a foot in both camps.
But as both countries have the same queen and Laura eats veggie mite and marmite she will just have to do.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
She really showed her nerves in the first set, if she can get through the the quarters she will really have nothing to lose against Williams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here