Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laura Robson

HKFC is spot on. The only thing about her legs there are that they are too wide. Don't get me wrong, she's attractive but at this level of BABE WAR, those legs are poor.

I have no idea who she's playing or what she looks like.

A pic would be splendid.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
HKFC is spot on. The only thing about her legs there are that they are too wide. Don't get me wrong, she's attractive but at this level of BABE WAR, those legs are poor.

I don't really feel that a girl should look STRONGER than me. In that particular pic she looks like she has Stuart Pearce's legs! (it does her a disservice - she's quite nice really)

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Great victory against a top drawer player. The variety on her serves today and her will to win got her that victory. Consistency tends to be her problem, which is perhaps not surprising when you consider she is 19 years old. Wouldn't mind betting her next match will get played on Centre Court.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have no idea who she's playing or what she looks like.

A pic would be splendid.

Laura's a nice looking girl, but she was playing MARIA!...

. 2mk.jpgMaria+Kirilenko+U+S+Open+Day+6+STwDWr8sL8Cl.jpgth.jpgth2.jpg

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Great victory against a top drawer player. The variety on her serves today and her will to win got her that victory. Consistency tends to be her problem, which is perhaps not surprising when you consider she is 19 years old. Wouldn't mind betting her next match will get played on Centre Court.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
TBH I turn the sound down on women's tennis quite often... the grunting gets to me. :nono:

These two are OK though.

The one that really annoys me is that awful helium squealing every serve and return Sharapova, although I definitely would:wink: images.jpg

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
One of the most exciting prospects of quantum theory is that there may be a parallel universe in which men on a sports forum judge sportswomen on their ability, not their looks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here