[Albion] ++++ latest odds ++++

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Remi Garde to be added to the market shortly at Coral. No prices anywhere still otherwise?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Would have thought they would have gone down the hotel route. Most clubs do, for precisely that reason.

This.

When Pep Guardiola was given the Barca job, the final two candidates on the shortlist were himself and Jose Mourinho. Two of Barca's directors flew to Lisbon to meet with Mourinho and the interview was actually held in the manager's office of a local bank to maintain secrecy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Remi now down to 8/1.

Didn't realise Steve Clarke was 3/1, someone has put some money on him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I find it peculiar that a national newspaper ran a story almost 24 hours ago linking Garde to the Albion, and yet some bookies are still offering 25-1 on him while jokers like Michael Appleton are c. 12/14-1. Furthermore, SkyBet are offering the same 25-1 price as Steve Evans at BetVictor =-FFS!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I find it peculiar that a national newspaper ran a story almost 24 hours ago linking Garde to the Albion, and yet some bookies are still offering 25-1 on him while jokers like Michael Appleton are c. 12/14-1. Furthermore, SkyBet are offering the same 25-1 price as Steve Evans at BetVictor =-FFS!

Giggs is also 25/1 with Bet victor.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks but I don't touch Sky for anything so it's not for me.

Sky have just gone to 10s with Garde, so you've nothing to worry about.

And, if you're reading, hi SKY!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports