[Albion] ++++ latest odds ++++

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Clarke evens with Bet Victor. Hmmm.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It's been 24 hours since an update. Everyone bored already?

bet.jpg

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Steve Clarke 7/4
Tim Sherwood 11/4
Gianfranco Zola 7/1
Paul Clement 8/1
Neil Lennon 8/1
Phil Neville 10/1
Remi Garde 10/1
Chris Hughton 10/1
Tony Mowbray 14/1
Brian McDermott 20/1
Michael Appleton 25/1
René Meulensteen 25/1
Chris Powell 28/1
Malky MacKay 28/1
Roberto Di Matteo 33/1
Eddie Howe 40/1
Mick McCarthy 40/1
Nathan Jones 40/1
Martin O'Neill 50/1
Darren Ferguson 50/1

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
After a few quid for Zola yesterday, agree with the poster elsewhere that a few drips for Powell may indicate he's being grilled today...ho-hum, soon see

ffff.JPG

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Could that be a sign that Hughton could shortly be named as our manager? That's a big drop in odds in less then an hour, has someone placed a big bet on him.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Could that be a sign that Hughton could shortly be named as our manager? That's a big drop in odds in less then an hour, has someone placed a big bet on him.

Or could it be that he is nearly the only one left in the top few since Clarke is now heavily linked with Celtic and Clement and Sherwood have, according to others, turned us down? May also reflect in the movements for Zola and Powell.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Or could it be that he is nearly the only one left in the top few since Clarke is now heavily linked with Celtic and Clement and Sherwood have, according to others, turned us down? May also reflect in the movements for Zola and Powell.

It may well be, however looks like money is being laid out on him. Rumours are a funny thing, almost everyone on here knows someone who knows someone who is a mate of a mate....................The only thing I know is that nobody knows nothing as has been proved so far. But no doubt, there will be plenty of people on here after the announcement making out that they were right. My opinion is that the more shots at the target you have, the more likely you are to hit it. So here goes our next manager will be
Sherwood, Hughton, Clement, Garde, Clarke, Zola, Neville, Hoddle, Powell or any manager that has not be mentioned by me is going to be our next manager. They will be announced today, tomorrow but defiantly with the next few weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here