[Albion] ++++ latest odds ++++

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
The club apparently physically met with someone in London yesterday apparently. Could be Sherwood who I presume lives there, or anyone who flew in from abroad or anyone in the UK who they wanted to meet in relative secret. So could be anyone but at least they talked.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The club apparently physically met with someone in London yesterday apparently. Could be Sherwood who I presume lives there, or anyone who flew in from abroad or anyone in the UK who they wanted to meet in relative secret. So could be anyone but at least they talked.

Go on...

Oh and if this were true, it wouldn't be Sherwood.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Just taken a looksy at the latest 'movers' this evening in the race for the Amex:

It would appear many of our favourite chum(p)s prices have taken a walk. The market seems to think the likes of Billy Davies, Sam Allardyce, Owen Coyle & Karl Robinson are unlikely to become the new manager. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Rene Meulensteen, the Dutchman who passed briefly through Fulham before Reg Holdsworth took charge, has shortened up tonight from 25's and 20's to 10/1 with Skybet and Chandlers. Hmmmm? ??? Not sure about him? He was in a coaching role at Old Trafford for quite a time I believe? Interesting one.......

Last edited:

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Just taken a looksy at the latest 'movers' this evening in the race for the Amex:

It would appear many of our favourite chum(p)s prices have taken a walk. The market seems to think the likes of Billy Davies, Sam Allardyce, Owen Coyle & Karl Robinson are unlikely to become the new manager. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Rene Meulensteen, the Dutchman who passed briefly through Fulham before Reg Holdsworth took charge, has shortened up tonight from 25's and 20's to 10/1 with Skybet and Chandlers. Hmmmm? ??? Not sure about him? He was in a coaching role at Old Trafford for quite a time I believe? Interesting one.......

Rene Meulensteen is a good bloke
He was on Goals on Sunday on sky a few weeks back, came across well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports