Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I find it fascinating. Really I do.

So much anger, vitriole, incoherence, abuse, hypocrisy, defensiveness, insecurity and short-tempered angst for such a long period of time all wrapped up in one fiery ball.

The result of six years in a military boarding school/experiment

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think most people on here have meet me in person (including TLO, although briefly) would say I'm a fairly normal, reasonable chap. Taking that into account I'm not sure why I would hang around with someone who would act in real life the way TLO is saying Nibble acts. It's just a messageboard, people have a certain persona that doesn't necessarily relate to real life.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think most people on here have meet me in person (including TLO, although briefly) would say I'm a fairly normal, reasonable chap. Taking that into account I'm not sure why I would hang around with someone who would act in real life the way TLO is saying Nibble acts. It's just a messageboard, people have a certain persona that doesn't necessarily relate to real life.

I love MILFS in real life too

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
And I am small, bald and bespectacled in real life. And I gleam like shiny beacon

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I find it fascinating. Really I do.

So much anger, vitriole, incoherence, abuse, hypocrisy, defensiveness, insecurity and short-tempered angst for such a long period of time all wrapped up in one fiery ball.

I'm sure you're lovely, really.

Or it could be an exagerrated reaction to people who enjoy baiting as much as I enjoy responding. It's all six of one and half a dozen of the other really.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you notice I am perfectly reasonable 99% of the time on 99% of threads. Occasionaly I let rip on a few of you on here but you really shouldn't take it so personally TLO.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Brett is super fit in real life but you would never know it from his posts.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I havent met LES he keeps turning my offer of a DATE down :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here