Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Large Firework display last night?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Are the fireworks still going on? What are they for?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You lot can gang up on Nipple as much as you want but I like the boy................
he`s got spunk.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Is it Friday or something?

countdownal2.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He, and he alone should be listened to on NSC. His well thought out, eloquant, rewarding ideas should be heeded at all times. I worship him like a God and I apologise for any upset I have caused him. He is a legend .

FACT.

Ta very much.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
How can you gang up when you have no friends and are all alone...............

FFS TLO.

Nibble's existence defies explanation, rational thought and reasoned justification. The same can be said of the spaghetti junction-like lack of coherent clarity that passes for his 'mind'. He is an existential paradox performing a reversal of so many inverse and incompatible criticisms of himself and his universe that he is in very real danger of agreeing with himself.

I'd stand well back when that happens if I were you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble's existence defies explanation, rational thought and reasoned justification. The same can be said of the spaghetti junction-like lack of coherent clarity that passes for his 'mind'. He is an existential paradox performing a reversal of so many inverse and incompatible criticisms of himself and his universe that he is in very real danger of agreeing with himself.

I'd stand well back when that happens if I were you.

Seems to interest you enough to keep commenting though eh?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
...and we're back for the next instalment. I've got loads of work to do but it's Friday afternoon and don't feel like it.

I've got the pringles, the beers and the comfy cushions.

Over to you Nibble. Bombs away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here