He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
0_1-11-21-LadBaby1456.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Darwinism has gone into reverse

Society is now watching, celebrating, buying and voting for gross stupidity :facepalm:

We need to ban health and safety, bring back concrete playgrounds, get rid of fireguards, 'safety' caps on bleach and poisons, use before dates, airbags in cars etc etc. Too many idiots making it to adulthood and breeding :wink:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
They both suffer from dyslexia, but they haven't let it hold them back. They are excellent role models for those sort of people to show what you can do.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
When you consider that Kevin Sinfield has casually raised £7m for MND causes, whilst undertaking some of the most cruelling physical challenges possible, all because he wanted to do something to support his best mate, it makes what LadBaby has done look like essentially using a charity as a Trojan horse for their greater personal benefit.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
This thread has prompted me to have a bit of a read online (although I won’t go as far as listening to a so called song with the lyrics “pray for a sausage roll”)
I have read nothing that puts them in a particularly good light as far as I m concerned. As for the £300k raised for charity, it seems to be a lot of effort bearing in mind Simon Harris has raised £200k for the RNLI from the comfort of his mobile phone by simply winding up gammons on Twitter

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
When you consider that Kevin Sinfield has casually raised £7m for MND causes, whilst undertaking some of the most cruelling physical challenges possible, all because he wanted to do something to support his best mate, it makes what LadBaby has done look like essentially using a charity as a Trojan horse for their greater personal benefit.
I was just about to post "Kevin Sinfield". Well deserved recognition on SPOTY. Great to see him and his bestie Rob on stage together.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Given how quickly Sir Tom Moores family was taken apart by the lies and spending, you would think in 5 years it would come out if they were doing anything underhand with the money.

They have clearly benefited from the song publicity wise, but I’m not sure they are pocketing money raised.
If they are giving all of the money to charity then how is it the limited company he and his wife personally own 50/50 makes a profit of c. £500K a year?

According to Companies House, the company's net assets are £1.8 million as at 31 Aug 21 and he's had 2 Xmas No.1s since then. He's be at c. £3 million after this latest hit.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The 'single' sold 35,000 copies to get to number one. As a reference to the old days, Mud sold 750,000 copies of Lonely This Christmas in 1974.
As for making money on YouTube, when you watch a video and it has ads, although a small amount it pays cash to the video owner. For over 1 million it pays around £2000. Now look how many views these videos get and the money rolls in.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If they are giving all of the money to charity then how is it the limited company he and his wife personally own 50/50 makes a profit of c. £500K a year?

According to Companies House, the company's net assets are £1.8 million as at 31 Aug 21 and he's had 2 Xmas No.1s since then. He's be at c. £3 million after this latest hit.

Is there a break down of how the money was made? how much was made on his You tube channel etc?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is there a break down of how the money was made? how much was made on his You tube channel etc?
Not in the filleted/Abridged Accounts on public view. I also see that in March 2021 they've formed two more companies: MRPKMH Ltd and MRPKRH Ltd. Both have the same share structure and Nature of Business as MRPK LTD (was LADBABY Ltd). It will be interesting to see how much profit each of those reports when the accounts are filed by 8th March 2023 deadline.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I had a quick peek into this multiple income streams advertising revenue to clothing ranges at Asda.
My mates lad is like second best in the world at some computer game people watch him play online/YouTube and he makes thousands a month in his bedroom. Once you have hit 1m+ subscribers the advertising revenue increases
If by any chance he’s called Ethan, junior would like an autograph!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I started reading this thread, but I ran out of interest. I'm going back to the darts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here