Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] LadBaby

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So that’s 300k in 5 years; effectively 60k a year? Is that it? A dozen random people doing the London Marathon could probably match that between them.
I suppose that " expenses " are subbed out before what's left goes to charity...£300k does not sound a lot for 5 years of no1s.....bonus point ? Can anyone name all 5 of these no1's without googling ? ..would be a valid question in the King Williams School Quiz.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Some people thought Jesus Christ was a self-promoting, egotistic fraud too…

…these two are a PERFECT fit for Christmas in the 21st century.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Unfortunately the toxic element will always try and eek out the negatives from every positive situation.
I'm not sure the Charity Commission are toxic when they have investigated the charity setup up in Tom Moore's name for mis-management and concerns the family have directly profited from it.

It also isn't toxic to point out the two Ladbaby chancers are lying when they claim on their promos for their singles that buying them is the quickest and easiest way to donate to charity. It isn't the quickest way to donate to charity to send the money directly to said charity.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Nothing will quite match Rage Against the Machine getting Christmas number 1.

Also featuring the best BBC live radio performance of all time, told they weren't allowed to swear they went the whole song without until it got to "f*** you I won't do what you tell me".

There is no swearing in the original version of the song until that moment, and the swearing is clearly a deliberate act by Zack de la Rocha as it fits perfectly with what the song is saying and goes against what the BBC (the machine) want.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
£60k a year . . . With £2m in an account . . .£2m . . .thats £33k a month every month for thelast 5 years, before you consider what they've spent. Charity is a superb cover. as long as you have an MP to advise on 'expenses'
I had a quick peek into this multiple income streams advertising revenue to clothing ranges at Asda.
My mates lad is like second best in the world at some computer game people watch him play online/YouTube and he makes thousands a month in his bedroom. Once you have hit 1m+ subscribers the advertising revenue increases

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I just hope they’ve kept the line “but tonight thank God it’s them, instead of you”.

Unfortunately 6 Music don’t seem to be playing it

"And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time"

Attachments

• 800px-Mt._Kilimanjaro_12.2006.jpeg
    800px-Mt._Kilimanjaro_12.2006.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 15

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Do people actually buy ‘singles’ these days or is the Hit Parade calculated entirely on downloads now?
Radio Five said the other day that the new number one had sold 18,000 copies. They then compared it to the 1974 Christmas Hit Lonely Without You by Mud - that sold 750,000 copies in the Christmas week.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
There is no swearing in the original version of the song until that moment, and the swearing is clearly a deliberate act by Zack de la Rocha as it fits perfectly with what the song is saying and goes against what the BBC (the machine) want.
Except there is swearing in the buildup, where he whispers "f*** you I won't do what you tell me", but instead he just says "I won't do what you tell me" until the drop where he starts swearing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't think tracks sell so much as stream these days. I have Spotify and haven't bought a record for years. So I guess if the purpose is raising funds then tracks such as this are easy number ones.

I'm sure I read that MOT by some Leeds fans or something had entered the charts. In all seriousness, it shouldn't take much to get something like that to number 1.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I suppose that " expenses " are subbed out before what's left goes to charity...£300k does not sound a lot for 5 years of no1s.....bonus point ? Can anyone name all 5 of these no1's without googling ? ..would be a valid question in the King Williams School Quiz.
Well it would add to the list of utterly useless mind numbing information, I'll give you that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here