• Kuipers

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Sullivan

Votes: 80 70.2%

• Total voters

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Its good to have Michel back but Sullivan has done nothing to deserve to be dropped. Until he does so, it will be good to have some healthy competition back in the goalkeeping department.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sully at present.He knows Kuipers is fit and ready to step in so this will keep Sully on his toes.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
If this is for Saturday, wouldn't throw Kuipers straight back into it. He will probably play a reserve game or two first.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sullivan and shame on Adams for not even playing him in JPT games earlier this season.

Revelation of the season for me by a mile.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sullivan because he has the gloves and has done nothing to warrant losing them

Inevitably his form will dip at some stage and Kuipers will take his place

..........and so on

we are very lucky to have 2 talented keepers at opposite ends of their careers. It can benefit them both

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm happy with either of them in goal but Sully has got the shirt and is doing well so he deserves to keep it.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Sulivan is amazing and only 20, a great prospect. I can see him becoming alot better than Kuipers soon but not yet. We need the great Kuipers to steer us towards safety and when we're finally out the woods lets give Sullivan another chance to shine and unleash his real potential.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sullivan is a better all-round keeper. His shot stopping may not quite be as good as Kuipers', but his distribution, handling from crosses and organisation are better. And he can kick it MILES...

...if only our players cottoned on to that last fact.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been very impressed with Sullivan in the two games I've seen this week and not just for the obvious saves me made against Leicester.

He needs to learn to temper his kicking a bit though - he was consistently kicking the length of the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here