Kodi streams

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Is it possible to watch Kodi through Chromecast?

I don't think it is although it may be possible using an android device and some round about way of doing things. I have a chromecast in the bedroom which I am unplugging today to replace with our 2nd fire tv stick. We already have one in the lounge and for £35 it is incredible value. Never had any issues at all streaming anything on it, finished breaking bad :)cry:) in HD last night and we watch all the films and sport, all the time. As with all devices, your internet signal is crucial.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It seems Firesticks are so popular now that they're actually getting pretty scarce. I was going to get another one the other day (I just wanted to walk in somewhere and buy one) - every Argos in the vicinity from Worthing to Brighton was out of stock. Currys were sold out as well, so I had to order it online.

I'm wondering if/when there might reach a tipping point with this stuff - I've already binned Sky Sports and Sky Movies, I bet the subscription channels are losing punters in their droves to this. Reminds me when I had a moody cable adapter I bought for £100 that unscrambled every channel on my old cable box, including the PPV Box Office stuff. Had that for about a year before Sky cottoned on and somehow scrambled their stuff again (might have been when they rolled out the first generation Sky+ boxes actually).

I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yes. I have Phoenix, Exodus, Zem, already, but difficult to locate Eurosport 1 and 2.

I have always said sportsdevil is the best for me as it has everything.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

Sportdevil, sports TV and then it least four of the sources had Eurosport 1 and 2, never checked the rest. When you do find the Eurosport channel. Hold it down until this pops up-

Screenshot_20160311-105100.png

Touch on add to favourites, then whenever you go into sportsdevil. Go to favourites and Eurosport will be there waiting, without having to find it

Screenshot_20160311-105126.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160311-105121.png
    Screenshot_20160311-105121.png
    895.5 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Livesportstreams.tv seems to be back working on SportsDevil :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I see Star Wars - The Force Awakens is now on various streams (having been leaked online a few weeks before the DVD release). Previously on rubbishy handheld cams, this beauty has now gone PROPER streaming.

I watched the first 3-4 minutes in perfect 1080 HD 5.1 surround...its all I can do to stop myself watching the whole dang thing, but my daughter wants a Daddy Date Star Wars night on Saturday (yup, that sounds wrong in this day and age, but it is what it is). So I've switched it off and will keep my powder dry for Saturday night - I'm even going to record the Germany-England game, which would clash.

Kodi is the best thing to happen to television since...television.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Star Wars worked a dream last night, and there's FINALLY a HD Deadpool up and running. Just watched it. BRILLIANT - might be my fave film of the year so far.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Star Wars worked a dream last night, and there's FINALLY a HD Deadpool up and running. Just watched it. BRILLIANT - might be my fave film of the year so far.

"Looks ARE everything. Have you ever heard David Beckham speak? It's like he mouth sexed a can of helium"

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

That's good, it's been camcorders in the cinema up until now - will have to check that out.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just watched The Force Awakens on what is currently a superb Kodi stream through Exodus - felt the film was even better second time round, so many more subtle things to note. Daisy Ridley performance even better than I first thought. Well worth a second viewing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports