Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Bearing in my the majority of streams come from abroad they can try all they like. Won't be able to do nothing though. Cheerio Murdoch!

It's the broadband providers who are starting to block them. Same as they did with the likes of pirate bay etc

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Plenty of pirate bay links around...PM me if you want me to send to u.

Im not putting them here in case of problems.

I can still get on it. I use opera, it has a built in vpn and because of that I find it far superior to all the other browsers. Even if my broadband provider blocks something I can still get on it with opera.
What with kodi and shoebox etc, pirate bay is pretty redundant nowadays. Unless you want to download games that is.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This is a really nice build for anyone starting out and wanting a complete package. Apparently it's lightweight so particularly good for Android devices. I've put it on a couple of Android devices now and it has all you possibly need, works a treat and looks good too.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Anyone else having problems with the "British comedy channel" ?
Could get on there last week but last few days kept getting message "have exceeded daily limit" YouTube error. Something to do with the API I think.
YouTube updated today and now getting "error 400" another YouTube error.
Very frustrating

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just a heads up. For a perfect HD stream of Champions League football with no buffering, go to Phoenix-Valhalla-LiveTV-Sports and pick the game. I'm currently watching Arsenal v Barca (via Fox).

You're welcome.

I can still get on it. I use opera, it has a built in vpn and because of that I find it far superior to all the other browsers. Even if my broadband provider blocks something I can still get on it with opera.
I know Opera Android traffic goes via Norway but is that true for desktop OSs? The reason I ask is that I can't acheive the massive compression savings that Opera Mini gives me when I use Opera on Linux or Windows.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Just a heads up. For a perfect HD stream of Champions League football with no buffering, go to Phoenix-Valhalla-LiveTV-Sports and pick the game. I'm currently watching Arsenal v Barca (via Fox).

You're welcome.

I get nothing listed when I try that, I click 'Phoenix' then 'Valhalla' then I get nothing else to click

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

You're welcome.

Shame on you. I got my hopes up there that someone had found a stream for our game. Warren & JC will have to do again tonight.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Operation Robocop - BT sport has a good HD one too.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I have a hacked Apple tv2. Can any of you give me any advice on how to get Kodi on it.
Xbmc hub is on it,and it worked well until updates. Now I can't alter anything.
I

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have to uninstall Phoenix as well as Kodi, but seems to work now.

Update
It was working, but the quality is not too good and is stuttering so badly it's ground to a halt now.

:shrug:

Mine was fine throughout, not a stutter.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I know Opera Android traffic goes via Norway but is that true for desktop OSs? The reason I ask is that I can't acheive the massive compression savings that Opera Mini gives me when I use Opera on Linux or Windows.

It either goes through Norway or Switzerland via desktop,cannot remember which. Works fine for me though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here