Kodi streams

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Has anyone got a good stream going for sky sports 1 today? Robocop has a good HD one but it keeps dropping out on me. Money sports is OK but not great.

Who is everyone using using?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Not sure why you would want salts to play genesis movies. Genesis has been rebadged as electoral, download it here.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-specto-kodi/

Salts is here if you still want it

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-salts-stream-all-the-sources-for-xbmc-kodi/

Can I download the zip file on the TV or do I have to plug the firestick into a laptop and do it the old way? The instructions only tell you what to do once you've downloaded the zip file

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Watched the Arse game on Robocop>PLP
As near as perfect as you can get

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm watching the games via Robocop and PLP. But I wanted to watch Goals On Sunday this morning so needed a sky sports 1.

The quality through PLP is top notch

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Been looking at the wetek core and nvidia shield as these seem to be getting the best reviews. Don't mind paying a bit more if it means I can get rid of all subscriptions....

Anyone got experience of those 2 boxes?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I had an absolute MARE at the weekend trying to find streams. Even TV Shows seemed difficult to get hold of.

Sports Devil seems to not work anymore. Phoniex is dropping sections like flies. Zem TV & iStream seem to be the only ones that work but they arnt the easist to get along with.

Need some new app suggestions please.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sportsdevil was shit for me the other night as well. I was bored and wanted to watch the West Ham v Liverpool replay, but none of the links worked. Went to a BT one with a fairly crap picture and even that one gave out a couple of times.

I flounced off out in the end.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I had an absolute MARE at the weekend trying to find streams. Even TV Shows seemed difficult to get hold of.

Sports Devil seems to not work anymore. Phoniex is dropping sections like flies. Zem TV & iStream seem to be the only ones that work but they arnt the easist to get along with.

Need some new app suggestions please.

I've just started with Exodus, which is the new one from the creator of Genesis (not Phil Collins...).

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-exodus-for-kodi/

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Does anyone know how to get round the error "YouTube you've exceeded your daily limit"

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Does anyone know how to get round the error "YouTube you've exceeded your daily limit"

giphy.gif

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
My pre loaded Amazon stick arrived today. I can't quite believe how good it is. Surely sky and bt are gonna spend a lot trying to get this shut down?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
My pre loaded Amazon stick arrived today. I can't quite believe how good it is. Surely sky and bt are gonna spend a lot trying to get this shut down?

Bearing in my the majority of streams come from abroad they can try all they like. Won't be able to do nothing though. Cheerio Murdoch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here