Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
10_1635949489.jpg

Get one of these. That'll do the job. And only 5 mins to fit :thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You must make a fortune from frequent curry eaters.

Not sure if this is joke or not? :lolol:

I deal with planning applications for major housing and warehouse developments, but the pollutants are the same, just outdoors rather than in.

Swiss perfection

Jul 27, 2018
All cooker hoods are intrinsically made by 3 companies and badged. Rule of thumb take volume of your kitchen hxwxd and x3 that will give you the cubic meterage you need to change 3 times in 1hour. So if your kitchen is 250mcubed you need a 750cubic motor hood. Take off 30% efficiency for filters. And lose 15% for every meter ducted and 20% for every bend.you should start extraction process 30 mins prior to cooking to generate a vortex of air which no one does, and run for 20 mins after. Who knew so much involved. Elicia,Westin,Falmic,faber. Are all specific extraction brands. With the exception of bora the rest will be Italian or Chinese badged. sometimes I go out !?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
we have a miele internal one with washable filters which is good

ultimately you want external ventilation

and cookery lessons.

Halifax fans make some of the biggest, my old boss once showed me some photo's of the rolls royce engine test facility . . . . BIG fans, more hot air wafting about than the houses of parliament on a Thursday.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
All cooker hoods are intrinsically made by 3 companies and badged. Rule of thumb take volume of your kitchen hxwxd and x3 that will give you the cubic meterage you need to change 3 times in 1hour. So if your kitchen is 250mcubed you need a 750cubic motor hood. Take off 30% efficiency for filters. And lose 15% for every meter ducted and 20% for every bend.you should start extraction process 30 mins prior to cooking to generate a vortex of air which no one does, and run for 20 mins after. Who knew so much involved. Elicia,Westin,Falmic,faber. Are all specific extraction brands. With the exception of bora the rest will be Italian or Chinese badged. sometimes I go out !?

17B1799C-F759-4913-AA2B-B2FD48F9F299.jpeg

What I see reading this :lolol:

NSC at it’s very best, it’s nice to know we have an expert on cooker hoods on board.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018

When you go out, what do you do?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You could always just open the window.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Thank you, that was useful, I've started doing this. Now all I need is a fan that doesn't like a small jet aircraft taking off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here