Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kit reveal at some yet-to-be-determined time in the future

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Training kit looks like last years with different brand? Don't know what I was expecting in a training kit but hey it looks nice! Lets just hope new kit and extras is reasonably priced! Bet NSC melts when kit prices are released! What is an exceptable price increase? For me it's no more than 20%!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I registered despite being well aware that all of the information/pictures will be on here and twitter before I've even checked my emails.

I'm just perpetuating this nonsense

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
is anybody aware if this is a 1 season design or will the design be used for 2 seasons? If its yet another 1 season design then I'll not be purchasing it.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
What on earth is the point in all this crap? Why are we releasing training kit and then teasing for the rest of the kit??

We are Brighton not Barcelona. People want to see it and will buy it if they like it. This really is all very odd to me but maybe I am just miserable and don't see the fun

Couldn't agree more - what a load of nonsense. My guess would be that Nike couldn't deliver the kit in great numbers for the supporters in good time so they've tried to turn a negative delay into a positive. (Or secnario 2: they designed something crap and were sent away to do better). If this isn't the case and they,ve been sitting around deliberately delaying and making it all mysterious, they need to look in the mirror a bit and realise this is Brighton, not the bloody Football Association (where Barber no doubt thought all this rubbish was temptingly smart). Just do us all a favour and show us it - I wouldn't register for such rubbish if it was gold plated and every other shirthad a £50 note tucked inside it.

And the training kit - well it looks like bog standard training kit - bound to get a bit shapeless after a couple of washes.

Am I the only one who couldn't give a shit? As long as it's Blue and White in vertical stripes, who cares?

If you didn't give a shit, why have you opened a thread entitled "New Kit"

I'd quite like you to answer this, because I don't either but felt compelled to open it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Am I the only one who couldn't give a shit? As long as it's Blue and White in vertical stripes, who cares?

I loved the solid blue shirt with white sleeves that we wore in the sixties and the white with blue trim for a season in the early seventies was okay too.
As long as it's not the tesco shorts I'm not too precious about the stripes.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I loved the solid blue shirt with white sleeves that we wore in the sixties and the white with blue trim for a season in the early seventies was okay too.
As long as it's not the tesco shorts I'm not too precious about the stripes.

I think the stripes are important as that is who we are, thickness of stripe, shape of collar etc are of little or no consequence as there is no way I'm pouring my middle aged beer gut into one! :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Another thing: the club bombard us with emails: pre-match briefs, weekly newsletters and numerous offers from partners to buy cars, suits and the like.

Are they really only going to send new kit information, initially at least, to a handful of people who bother to register their email address AGAIN?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Another thing: the club bombard us with emails: pre-match briefs, weekly newsletters and numerous offers from partners to buy cars, suits and the like.

Are they really only going to send new kit information, initially at least, to a handful of people who bother to register their email address AGAIN?

And the first person to get an email will put it on here anyway

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's working now ... I'm afraid you will now be the second to know
How does that work? I was the first to register and I've built this up a fair bit. If I'm not the first to know, I don't know how I'll face my family again.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What is even SADDER than this whole teasing SHITE is the knowledge that some PLEB at the club is EARNING money to dream this all UP and then RAM it down our THROATS.

Here's an artists impression of said person:

G7Za0.gif

All of this will EARN the club NOTHING but EAT into the PLAYING BUDGET.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here