Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kit reveal at some yet-to-be-determined time in the future

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What on earth is the point in all this crap? Why are we releasing training kit and then teasing for the rest of the kit??

We are Brighton not Barcelona. People want to see it and will buy it if they like it. This really is all very odd to me but maybe I am just miserable and don't see the fun

Totally agree ... it's just got boring, seems there are some that think this is going to cause a ripple beyond the 10,000 or so that care.

But maybe in the spirit of PLR ???

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bozza has just tweeted it

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Wow. What a difference from the last lot of training kit. I wouldn't have thought that was possible.

BrEvmiTIQAAL_o7.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've registered, and will be the first to see the pictures of our new kit. This is a hugely exciting time for me, and a proud moment for my whole family.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wow. What a difference from the last lot of training kit. I wouldn't have thought that was possible.

BrEvmiTIQAAL_o7.jpg

WOWEE! My ghast has never been so flabbered! I mean, it's blue, it's got the Albion badge on it, it's got our sponsors name on it, and it's got the manufacturers logo on it. Whould'v'e thought all that eh?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Much better pic

01-feature-nike229-1690170_1600x900.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What on earth is the point in all this crap? Why are we releasing training kit and then teasing for the rest of the kit??

We are Brighton not Barcelona. People want to see it and will buy it if they like it. This really is all very odd to me but maybe I am just miserable and don't see the fun

Sadly I agree with all of this.

Besides, we play a pre-season friendly in less than 9 days time, so all of this teasing is going to have to be squeezed in somewhat.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The first game of preseason is a week on Saturday, so surely the kit needs to go on sale by Wednesday next week?

Away kit maybe, as we did in 2011, diner launch the away kit first in around 2005 too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here