Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Has anyone mentioned Craig Makail Smith and Jake Forster Caskey?

Mates who follow the Champ closely all think he’s excellent. I’ve turned in to one of those fans we used to hate in that I have no idea on anything outside of the PL anymore.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I like that there are still people who read the first page of a thread, see a question and answer it, without even considering that the following five pages might have been full of nothing but answers on that topic.

It's heartening and warms the soul. A bit like Craig Mackail-Smith.
Guilty as charged! It was late, I got to the end of page two and couldn't be arsed to read the rest of the thread before replying.

To not do that would deprive you of highlighting it and further amusing NSCers, KG :lolol:

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
OK, apart from

Jake Forster-Caskey
Colin Kazim-Richards
Gifton Noel-Williams
Kazenga Lua-Lua
Benicio Baker-Boaitey
Imari Hines-Samuels
Tom Dallison-Lisbon
Ben Clark-Eden
Jordan Maguire-Drew
Tyler Hornby-Forbes
Ali Al-Habsi
Jack Rowe-Hurst
Chris Cumming-Bart

and Craig Mackail-Smith

What have the Romans ever given us :shrug:
RDZ?

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
To be fair, some of the Leicester fans on there think they’re currently better than half the Prem, would finish above us next season and there’s even one bloke who can’t see us making Europe again despite us being in the European places currently.

If I’m brutally honest, I think some people on that forum are just a little bit thick*

*Admittedly this applies to every forum, including this one.
They are probably right to be fair.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This one won't happen. I doubt he even wants to come to us.
This is what some Leicester fans are saying, whywould he want to come to tin pot Brighton.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Thats true, if its got legs, you'd guess the Albion have been given the green light?...... the point was, I'm gobsmacked Leicester havent done what Bloom wouldve certainly done if roles reversed, and said no chance until at least summer.

They are a long way out in front, but hes one of their better players, and unless the owner is absolutely strapped for cash? its just weird it has any legs at all.
I heard on the radio I think it was, that Leicester could also be on or near the limits where FFP is concerned, this may fit with that scenario in order to keep on the good side of those numbers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here