Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it has been solved.
I just put the OP of the main KDH thread onto ignore from my test account, and the thread disappeared from view.

This exposes a bit of a problem when a thread that is likely to be highly-trafficked gets started by someone who is on lots of ignore lists.

I'm not sure how to deal with this one...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I just put the OP of the main KDH thread onto ignore from my test account, and the thread disappeared from view.

This exposes a bit of a problem when a thread that is likely to be highly-trafficked gets started by someone who is on lots of ignore lists.

Ban the person who is on lots of ignore lists? Seems the only reasonable solution.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

When you do access the thread (via the latest post link at the top) there is no note that an ignored poster started it hence my confusion!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

If everyone blocked Tommy so he couldn't give himself a Tommy when people react to his bile, we would all be happier. It did seem strange but shows Ignore does it's job. It did seem weird no-one had posted.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If everyone blocked Tommy so he couldn't give himself a Tommy when people react to his bile, we would all be happier. It did seem strange but shows Ignore does it's job. It did seem weird no-one had posted.
Thread ignore is much more useful than poster ignore imo (I’ve apparently got over 300 already, mostly those that are political, or that Crodo starts)……….it wasn’t weird to most of us.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So if I now reply to this guy and call him a prat , he will never see it ? 👍

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It's a big yes from me. He's been Leicester's stand-out player and has run their midfield this season. He's obviously well versed in the English game so would be ready to compete for a place straight away. A good age, still 2 or 3 weeks away from his peak. It would be another statement of intent by the club in what's turning out to be our busiest January window for years. Hope we can get this one done.

Hopefully we're signing him in this window then!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Craig Mackail-Smith.
I like that there are still people who read the first page of a thread, see a question and answer it, without even considering that the following five pages might have been full of nothing but answers on that topic.

It's heartening and warms the soul. A bit like Craig Mackail-Smith.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here