Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Looks like Leicester don't have the PSR challenges, previously raised.
Or they're going to boot it down the road.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Do we really need him?

I'm not saying he would be a bad addition but if Leicester are asking the figures being 'quoted' then I think we can find better value elsewhere.

We have Adingra, Enciso, Mitoma, and Fati all due back shortly. Leicester are a tin pot club wanting that sort of figure so personally I'd leave it.

Last edited:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
If they do have PSR issues then interesting that they bought the Italian player yesterday rather than loan him.
Clubs now don’t get away with this so either they don’t have an issue or they are keen to kick the can down the road and pick up a points penalty later.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Be a shame. Didn't think we needed this kind of player but after being linked it made a lot of sense. Would definitely be a big boost for the second half of the season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Do we really need him?

I'm not saying he would be a bad addition but if Leicester are asking the figures being 'quoted' then I think we can find better value elsewhere.

We have Adingra, Enciso, Mitoma, and Adingra all due back shortly. Leicester are a tin pot club wanting that sort of figure so personally I'd leave it.
Hes a midfielder not a forward

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Can't see this happening now. Think we will end up with no further first team signings, which will be a bit disappointing (probably very disappointing for RDZ) but not the end of the world considering we should have Fati, Enciso, Barco, Veltman, Adingra and Mitoma back in the coming weeks.

With Dahoud looking all but finished here, Lallana seemingly on his last legs, Baleba still very raw and Moder either not fit enough to play a full 90 yet or just deemed not good enough, it would be nice to have another midfield option. Having said that, with Veltman/Lamptey coming back, Hinshelwood can move into the middle.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Do we really need him?

We have Adingra, Enciso, Mitoma, and Fati all due back shortly. Leicester are a tin pot club wanting that sort of figure so personally I'd leave it.
Theyre all different players/positions.

Adingra is still raw and blows hot/cold and he Mitoma are best on the wings. Enciso is a number 10/false 9, Fati left wing/striker.

Dewsbury-Hall is a centre mid

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Can't see rdz being happy If no one else comes in !!
This being a key point.... any lack of aspiration, perceived or otherwise, could make RDZ break into that 2nd pack of 20 in dissatisfaction.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
We definitely need a midfielder that goes straight into matchday squad, if gilmour or gross get injured tonight we are screwed for Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here