Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Khan/Kotelnik

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
May well be quite a dull and repetitive fight to watch, I predict Khan will use his speed to build up a solid points lead in the first 8 or 9 rounds, but may have to hang on a bit for the last few. This is a classic case where he may well win a 'world' title, but will not by any means be the best in the world at the weight, summing up the joke that is boxing politics these days (how can he qualify for a shot at a version of the light-welterweight world title when he's never fought at light-welterweight?). Either way, I'll not be watching as I don't consider it even vaguely worth forking out for. SBO should be for PROPER big fights, and this isn't.

Fight of the night will likely be Matthew Hall vs. Anthony Small for the British and Commonwealth Light-Middleweight Championships on the undercard.

Also of note and in no relation to the Khan bill is ITV4 at 8pm featuring what could be a cracking fight between Danny McIntosh and Nathan Cleverly for the British and Commonwealth Light-Heavyweight Championships. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
May well be quite a dull and repetitive fight to watch, I predict Khan will use his speed to build up a solid points lead in the first 8 or 9 rounds, but may have to hang on a bit for the last few. This is a classic case where he may well win a 'world' title, but will not by any means be the best in the world at the weight, summing up the joke that is boxing politics these days (how can he qualify for a shot at a version of the light-welterweight world title when he's never fought at light-welterweight?). Either way, I'll not be watching as I don't consider it even vaguely worth forking out for. SBO should be for PROPER big fights, and this isn't.

Fight of the night will likely be Matthew Hall vs. Anthony Small for the British and Commonwealth Light-Middleweight Championships on the undercard.

Also of note and in no relation to the Khan bill is ITV4 at 8pm featuring what could be a cracking fight between Danny McIntosh and Nathan Cleverly for the British and Commonwealth Light-Heavyweight Championships. :thumbsup:

Agree with everything said, bang on mate.

How much is the thing going to cost?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If anyone has streams for this, please let us know. Cheers.

Khan to win in Round 5.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

A cracking fight it was, Cleverly winning in 7 having had McIntosh down 4 times in the course of the fight. I suspect it will prove to be a better fight than anything on the Khan bill, and it cost me nothing on top of my Sky subscription to watch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here