Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry Mayo upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Kerry revealing all at 14.30 !

Does he bloody have to????..... couldn't he wait until Monday before venting his spleen?.......really dull to be honest.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Really? If this is true twice, it would have been a bit of a bad habit and there would have been complaints about it from others :shrug:

? Not sure what point you're trying to make here.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Jesus Christ this is tense!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Kerry Mayo has made himself look an absolute bellend in the last 24 hours.

Who the **** does he think he is ? self proclaimed 'legend' who now works in communications.

Your not as big as you obviously think you are and will never be bigger or better than BHAFC, best rid IMHO

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Went into the corporate at Leeds the first game of the season , they really weren't paid much according to my host about £250 per game each , Paul Reeney , Terry Yorath , Peter Lorimar , Norman Hunter , they were good though and did a lot more than Kerry did in the 1901 as far as I could see in the Harvey's lounge. They made sure they talked to everyone not just people they knew.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Official statement. "Just got a new job, yay!"

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
? Not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Well, if others have been made to feel uncomfortable word soon gets around, and although it may have got no further than being a rumour it would be frowned on by the club, especially with what happened a couple of years ago.

From a PR point of view it was better to just not extend his contract than fire him for unprofessional conduct so maybe he doesn't even know the real reason why he was let go.

I am not even saying this is true but the fact that two posters said similar things makes you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here