Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Livingstone Suspended

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The further on the left - the further you're an Israeli hater.

Nearly 70 years have past since Israel was created - most people in the Middle East weren't born then.

Were looking for solutions not history lessons. Whipping up hatred of Jews and Israel by the Palestinian's has resulted in ever deteriorating conditions for them but the western extremists are just to thick too realise it.

Don't always blame Israel for the Palestinian's predicament - blame more, the worlds greatest anti-civilization invention ever - the suicide bomb!

See if you can come up with a plan to guarantee the future safety of the Israelis and then we might, with less hatred, be able inch forward? I wish you luck with that one!

In the meantime, just carry on hating for a few more decades or so.

Withdrawing to the 1967 borders would be a good start. Revisiting and, as is practically possible, enforcing Resolution 194 (Still on the UN statute books a reaffirmed every year)- whilst recognising Israel as a nation state with every right to self governance.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Luckily for Israel there are many Jews in prominent positions around the world, so Israel will always have a level of protection and others turning a blind eye. Muslim countries do not have that.

Apart from the complete inaccuracy of your comments, the disregard for Saudi human rights abuses for example is such that a Saudi heads the UN human rights council, you are getting dangerously close to suggesting there's a Jewish conspiracy at work. I'd choose your words a lot more carefully than you have been doing in this thread, if I were you.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Apart from the complete inaccuracy of your comments, the disregard for Saudi human rights abuses for example is such that a Saudi heads the UN human rights council, you are getting dangerously close to suggesting there's a Jewish conspiracy at work. I'd choose your words a lot more carefully than you have been doing in this thread, if I were you.

Because you say so, not going to happen. There seems to be some stupid notion that criticising Israel is anti semetic, in much the same way that criticising Muslims is racist.
As long as Israel keep stealing more land, they should be prepared for criticism

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Because you say so, not going to happen. There seems to be some stupid notion that criticising Israel is anti semetic, in much the same way that criticising Muslims is racist.
As long as Israel keep stealing more land, they should be prepared for criticism

You have specifically accused Jews around the world of protecting Israel from censure. That's going far beyond criticising Israel, you are criticising Jews.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You have specifically accused Jews around the world of protecting Israel from censure. That's going far beyond criticising Israel, you are criticising Jews.

I am criticising specific Jews as well as Israel. I believe that if there were not as many prominent Jews in the West then Israel would come in for a lot more critiscm.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am criticising specific Jews as well as Israel. I believe that if there were not as many prominent Jews in the West then Israel would come in for a lot more critiscm.

Who are the prominent Jews you talk about?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Yes, I know what you're saying: There's a Jewish conspiracy across the world to protect Zionist interests. Nice.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yes, I know what you're saying: There's a Jewish conspiracy across the world to protect Zionist interests. Nice.

No that is what you are trying to imply I'm saying, then again you are a mug. So I'm not that bothered, as I said before. I don't have the patience to continually respond to your nonsense.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Absolute cock. England was therefore stolen by the French. The Jewish people have lived in the land of Israel for thousands of years. It is their homeland. Jordan took most of the land where the Palestinians were living - but where is the contempt for them?
That is absolute cock.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
It may be distasteful but that Hitler once supported zionist (because he wanted rid of them) is a fact.
Look up the Haavara agreement.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No that is what you are trying to imply I'm saying, then again you are a mug. So I'm not that bothered, as I said before. I don't have the patience to continually respond to your nonsense.

It's EXACTLY what you are saying. I'll repeat what you wrote:

Luckily for Israel there are many Jews in prominent positions around the world, so Israel will always have a level of protection and others turning a blind eye.

Prominent Jews conspiring to protect Israel. Give your noggin a shake, you're on very shaky ground.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There is the AIPAC, they have an enormous influence on American politics for a start.

Just read up on these guys. You have a point.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Labour needs to stop imploding and start acting like a grown-up opposition.

There is no opposition. In order to have a strong government you need a strong opposition. And at the moment the Tories can get away with being bang average because of the shower that sits on the opposite benches.

The Tories are split over Europe, but even they look like a united party compared to Labour, who insist on washing their dirty laundry in public.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I dont mind , The state of Israel was established by terrorism , all this bollocks about ''we will not negotiate with terrorists'' shows them up for the rank hypocrites they are, have a look at these links if you dont believe me https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
they stole the country if we are going to honest, and they are continuing to steal more with illegal settlements in the west bank, as usual any criticism of Israel and the anti semitic card gets played.

And Israel is a state that still rules by terror. Only today there was an article on the BBC about the Israeli Terrorists, sorry army, destroying a poor Palestinian's orchard because apparently it was grown on government land. I guess we'll just ignore it had been there for over 8 years AND he had the legal deeds to the land. Nasty bunch the Israelis.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
It may be distasteful but that Hitler once supported zionist (because he wanted rid of them) is a fact.
Look up the Haavara agreement.

Hitler was actually criticial of it at first. He eventually came around to the idea, probably because it was a way of breaking the Anti-Nazi Boycott that was going on at the time. And the breaking of that boycott was one of the main reasons behind it, rather than Hitler having a zionist dream

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
It's EXACTLY what you are saying. I'll repeat what you wrote:

Prominent Jews conspiring to protect Israel. Give your noggin a shake, you're on very shaky ground.

And I stand by that, 100%. As I mentioned the AIPAC have an extraordinary amount of influence on US politics. Read about them and educate yourself.

And Israel is a state that still rules by terror. Only today there was an article on the BBC about the Israeli Terrorists, sorry army, destroying a poor Palestinian's orchard because apparently it was grown on government land. I guess we'll just ignore it had been there for over 8 years AND he had the legal deeds to the land. Nasty bunch the Israelis.

Our resident anti Semite from the wrong end of Hangleton has crawled out from the woodwork. We will forget about how many Arabs killed each other in the Middle East today, we will forget about 1.5 million Arabs living in Israel with a better quality of life than in other Arab lands & are free to vote & live in a democratic country. We will of course concentrate on one Palestinian & his orchard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here