Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It seems strange that he hasn't got a look in as centre midfield has been our weakest position recently.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Does anyone really think he'll play for the first team again?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bruno tweeted that the team needs Kemy last night, says it all.
Are you sure that's a genuine Bruno account? If so, what is it?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What for 45 mins? Out of condition, plays for himself and not the team, would never play him again.....
If as suggested he is on his way out in the summer this would put him the window and he woukd probably show his ability to splt defences with his passing even if only for 45 mins. Must be worth the gamble as even when not at his best is far better than JFC and Ince.

Dec 29, 2011
Mutual termination of his contract, it's all agreed.

If that's the case, why don't they just terminate it now and let him start looking for another club? I'm sure there will be plenty of takers because he obviously has quality. I wonder if we'll ever found out what went wrong ???

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If as suggested he is on his way out in the summer this would put him the window and he woukd probably show his ability to splt defences with his passing even if only for 45 mins. Must be worth the gamble

In the meantime he would stand on the halfway line with his hands on his hips, as Derby passed round him (bit like JFC, though he moved - just never got close). Sorry risk vs gamble, personally I think risk wins every time, more damage likely than good. Might as well play Spanish Dave.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't know what happened to him, he is a good footballer. Maybe it's as simple as turning up late for training or sometimes not at all on a regular basis and feels hard done by by not being picked. He seems to get on with his team mates. I'm baffled to what's gone on here but he could have played an important part :shrug:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
He gets better and better as each week goes by ! Just the time to put in someone who has only played DS in the last few months and hasn't looked interested when he was in that. Let's start him Sunday :nono:

When I say shocked I mean at all not in these games but recently has not had a look in. Plus I did say maybe to redeem himself. But can not see it happening.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here