Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Whatever is wrong he's on a hiding to nothing. He doesn't feature in the DS, hasn't had any match minutes for weeks and weeks. I feel sorry for him

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Whatever is wrong he's on a hiding to nothing. He doesn't feature in the DS, hasn't had any match minutes for weeks and weeks. I feel sorry for him

He played in the DS a couple of weeks back against Swansea, I sure someone said last week at the QPR DS game that he was being rested due to an injury. Let hope he is working hard in training to impress Oscar and fight his way back into the team, now is a good time.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I thought we did a thorough check on all aspects of players before they signed, obviously not.

Players are cheaper (or even just available) when they are off their game for whatever reason. Sensible clubs use this to their advantage and this involves an element of risk. Some decisions work some don't.

Kemy appears very much to be a "didn't work" decision to me. But that doesn't mean I don't want the club getting the best possible squad they can for the money available. I remain happy that they take a calculated gamble on transfers, loans and promotions from dev squad, so long as all decisions are made in good faith with the best intentions for the club. I just wish we'd get the decision right every time!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He played in the DS a couple of weeks back against Swansea, I sure someone said last week at the QPR DS game that he was being rested due to an injury. Let hope he is working hard in training to impress Oscar and fight his way back into the team, now is a good time.

He's injured according to today's Argus.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/11114178.Buckley_back_on_the_sidelines/

Although whether that's the club trying to manage the situation is a different question. I agree with those who want to know what is going on with Kemy, as he's clearly highly talented, and we don't exactly seem over-burdened with quality and fitness in attacking midfield at present.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
The Buckley situation (hamstring) is getting ridiculous. With Kemy now apparently injured and Orlandi still a way off our play off push hopes rest with Keith Andrews, Jfc, lindgard, Lopez and an exhausted Ince. Not good

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The Buckley situation (hamstring) is getting ridiculous. With Kemy now apparently injured and Orlandi still a way off our play off push hopes rest with Keith Andrews, Jfc, lindgard, Lopez and an exhausted Ince. Not good

our play off chances are just about fooked laar..!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
and an exhausted Ince. Not good

Maybe he should go and work an 40 hour week on a building site then he'd understand what exhausted means. Any 40 hour week (that's without the hours of traveling and getting up at dawn and getting home when it's dark) person would love to swap places and spend 90 minutes a week trotting about on a football pitch.

Bloody hard life these footballers have.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Maybe he should go and work an 40 hour week on a building site then he'd understand what exhausted means. Any 40 hour week (that's without the hours of traveling and getting up at dawn and getting home when it's dark) person would love to swap places and spend 90 minutes a week trotting about on a football pitch.

Bloody hard life these footballers have.

Maybe that explains our bad form?!! Do the players not train anymore then? Im sure they dont just play 90 minutes a week. Oh and they dont travel either?!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
maybe Kemi has fallen off the naughty step and injured himself
good news is Oscar did not mention Dale Stephens so unless he injures himself between now and tomorrow night he might play eh!
Oscar also mentioned we need to score goals to win matches
well thats something new to me

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
maybe Kemi has fallen off the naughty step and injured himself
good news is Oscar did not mention Dale Stephens so unless he injures himself between now and tomorrow night he might play eh!
Oscar also mentioned we need to score goals to win matches
well thats something new to me

A lot of people did say he would need this season to learn about the Championship and English football..... Well he has learned that after 30 odd games :) looking forward to see if he can apply that knowledge from now.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Shocked that kemy did not get a chance maybe to redeem himself. Feel sorry for him but he must of done something pretty bad.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Says "he never deserved this but still supports the boys" and then retweets a tweet from someone saying he is leaving and "bosses training".

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Shocked that kemy did not get a chance maybe to redeem himself. Feel sorry for him but he must of done something pretty bad.

Maybe he has and has failed to do so. Talk to the players about him, they look at their feet, shuffle about a bit and say "ummm, yeah, he's a nice guy", hardly ringing endorsement.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He was leaning on the glass sculpture of the AMEX that the Directors gave TB in West reception after the game last night looking, errr, smug, I think is the best word. Oh, and I do mean leaning on the sculpture, not on the plinth...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

He gets better and better as each week goes by ! Just the time to put in someone who has only played DS in the last few months and hasn't looked interested when he was in that. Let's start him Sunday :nono:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

He got a chance to prove himself with the DS a few weeks back. By all accounts he couldn't be arsed with that either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here