Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I can only assume all of you that are saying Agustien is useless have never actually seen him play.
Very high quality midfield player.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I can only assume all of you that are saying Agustien is useless have nevet actually seen himbplay.

As I said, when I've seen him he was crap for the Albion. That was 3 times. I accept he may have played better in other games and I'd seen him on rele before and liked him. Just describing what I have seen.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I can only assume all of you that are saying Agustien is useless have nevet actually seen himbplay.

I've seen him play .... different version of Harley IMO

Reckon Oscar knows best on this one ... he's seen him play too I believe

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Having seen him play quite a bit on SKY, the guy is a brilliant midfielder. Definitely one we should be working with.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Having seen him play quite a bit on SKY, the guy is a brilliant midfielder. Definitely one we should be working with.

Well, that settles it. Oscar has only worked with him at close quarters for the past 9 months. You have seen him on SKY quite a bit.

Oscar out!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can only assume all of you that are saying Agustien is useless have never actually seen him play.

I've seen him play for us and my opinion is similar to scousefan's. I also believe that watching a game live gives a better impression of a player than the TV but accept that if you have seen a lot of complete games that he has featured in, then you will have a good idea of what he is capable of (maybe a closet Swansea fan :wink:). I am always wary of making judgements from TV 'highlights' as they don't tend to give a full picture.

However, given that OG gets to see him play for hours on end, all day everyday and won't let him near the 1st team, i suspect that he has similar thoughts to myself and scousefan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here