Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy on Twitter

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Don't know why people get so wound up. Who cares.. He's hardly going to walk away is he.

Do people get upset by CMS RT'ing Peterborough fans, and other business interests he has? Because from where I am sitting for 2 years he has done nothing apart from run around a bit

To be fair he has run around a lot. To absolutely no effect mind :lolol:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If you were a bit shit at your job, would you just leave and walk away from any pay out / wages ? Of course not, get in the real world.

You'd get sacked, when someone is getting paid that much and putting no effort in, virtually defrauding the football club I find it baffling that you seem ok with it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I unfollowed him a VERY long time ago. The only reason this arrogant, overweight, lazy piece of Dutch shit isn't out of here already is no one wants him. Three successive managers can't be wrong.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Harsh to group CMS and Kemy. The former tries and i suspect knows he is privileged to get paid so much for playing football. Kemy is not pulling his weight and is, ggrrrrr, a disgrace.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Harsh to group CMS and Kemy. The former tries and i suspect knows he is privileged to get paid so much for playing football. Kemy is not pulling his weight and is, ggrrrrr, a disgrace.

Maybe you have identified the issue. I mean, could you pull his weigh?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A slight variation on a song first posted by Dennis on the "New Chants" thread earlier this month:

To the tune of Scooby Doo

Kemy Agustien where are you?
We ain't seen you in ages
Your contract is a farce
So shove it up your arse
And give us back our wages.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003

CMS' goal against Leeds. That's all I need to think about to put CMS ahead of Kemy.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
If we can cancel Toko's contract why can't we cancel his

We wouldn't have just cancelled Toko's contract, we would have reached a financial settlement on his remaining two-and-a-half years (ouch). Maybe we are hoping someone might still come in for Kemy; maybe he won't play ball on reaching a settlement. Maybe Hughton wants to give him a chance to get, er, fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here