Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy on Twitter

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Looks like he is deliberately taking the P155 with the Paid In Full baseball cap.

akemy.jpg

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And there we are with the mirrors again!

No wonder he hasn't got much furniture. All his money goes on buying mirrors.

He really does love himself, doesn't he.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Don't let the stupid ignorant people on here drag you down Guy Fawkes. Your opinion is well thought out and argued. It may not be universally agreed by all. However, you'll still be a **** to many on here sadly.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Don't let the stupid ignorant people on here drag you down Guy Fawkes. Your opinion is well thought out and argued. It may not be universally agreed by all. However, you'll still be a **** to many on here sadly.

Do you drink as much as Rodney Marsh in his prime? Agreeing with Guy Fawkes would suggest you do.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
With respect...that's a load of old shit.

1. For their (short) careers yes, their lives SHOULD revolve around football. They have a limited window in which to make the most of their talent and earn a very decent living which 99% of people can only dream of. They are RICHLY rewarded for this because it is a finite window, so they need to act like professionals and at the very least be FIT and AVAILABLE to be selected to do what they're bloody well paid to do.

2. Obsessive voyeurism ? Who is it who posts various pictures and updates from his life for the world to see ? How does Kemy throwing out various pics of him in RIDICULOUS outfits in empty front rooms on Twitter make US the voyeurs ? Its not like anyone is spying on this porky narcissistic self-publicising GOON.

3. My disdain for Agustien has nothing to do with envy about what he does for a living. I wouldn't begrudge any player a wage if he was doing his best to be a professional and putting a shift in. But it depresses the hell out of me that this waste of skin is still drawing a substantial wage from the club I support for doing the square route of fock-all. He is taking the piss out of you, me and everyone who pays to watch BHAFC, because he can't even be arsed to get FIT - the absolute bare minimum requirement of someone in his profession.

He's a leach, plain and simple. In financial terms, probably the single most appalling signing we have ever made. And the sooner he ****s off, the better for all concerned.

Easy, er....Easy. Take a deep breath and tell us how you REALLY feel eh? Don't hold back now........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here