Kelvin McKenzie - grime on C4 News tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mmmmm...

Thought that was a bit crass to be honest. It's fun to see Mckenzie getting a taste of own medicine but I'd rather see him grilled in a studio like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

This a good way to deal with a cowboy builder but not a public figure. What's the point ?

Thought channel 4 news was better than that.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Mmmmm...

Thought that was a bit crass to be honest. It's fun to see Mckenzie getting a taste of own medicine but I'd rather see him grilled in a studio like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

This a good way to deal with a cowboy builder but not a public figure. What's the point ?

Have to agree on most counts.

Just watched it fully expecting to really enjoy KM getting some of his own medicine, but the Channel 4 bloke was a total twat, little better than Mackenzie himself.

He asked a load of questions we already know the answers to (it's the bloke's shit character and judgment that made him do it) and just indulged in some cheap populist point-scoring. What the Sun does, in fact.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Have to agree on most counts.

Just watched it fully expecting to really enjoy KM getting some of his own medicine, but the Channel 4 bloke was a total twat, little better than Mackenzie himself.

He asked a load of questions we already know the answers to (it's the bloke's shit character and judgment that made him do it) and just indulged in some cheap populist point-scoring. What the Sun does, in fact.

And what's the new story ? We knew he was fed the story which was backed up by an MP. We knew he wrote the headline. We know he acted like a tit

We know now conclusively that the story is bollocks, but there is nothing to add about Mckenzie's role other than that he has finally apologised.

I'm not defending him but for the life of me I can't understand why C4 were door stopping him ?

He'll turn up on some political panel programme in the next few weeks and get asked some difficult questions. That will get the hits on YouTube not this bad attempt at bringing back Roger Cook.

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Mmmmm...

I should rise above it and say that this kind of doorstepping is wrong but, nope, all I can think is.

HA, see how you like it. More tab journos/editors should get it. The point, for me and I bet a lot of people watching it, is simply how it makes him feel, being on the end of tactics he and his colleagues have dished out for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports