Kelvin McKenzie - grime on C4 News tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Anyone else see C4 news tonight?
They ambushed lowlife McKenzie outside his home, asking him why he had lied about Hillsborough.
The C4 reporter was brilliant in his persistence, & wouldn't let McKenzie close the door of his Merc as he attempted tried to drive away.

Chickens coming home to roost. Hopefully SkyNews and others won't give him more nice little earners with review-of-the-papers type work.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't help feeling the campaign to stop outlets selling The Sun is doomed to fail, however worthy though.

It's one of the biggest selling newspapers in Britain. Nobody really admits to buying it anyway, so they'll just carry on as normal, buying it but pretending they're not.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can't help feeling the campaign to stop outlets selling The Sun is doomed to fail, however worthy though.

It's one of the biggest selling newspapers in Britain. Nobody really admits to buying it anyway, so they'll just carry on as normal, buying it but pretending they're not.

Hiding it within a Copy of Razzle or Men Only mag no doubt.

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can't stand the man and never had but not too keen on the channel 4 reporter taking the opportunity to make a name for himself out of the situation!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Skipping to the meat:

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Can't stand the man and never had but not too keen on the channel 4 reporter taking the opportunity to make a name for himself out of the situation!

Harmless C4 man, compared to the lies peddled by McKenzie. Nice to see the smug piece of grime, squirm.

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Kelvin Mackenzie

Typical bully, loves dishing misery out to other unfortunate people, cries foul and runs off when the tables are turned.

Dispicable example of humanity in its lowest form.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope he gets loads more grief over the coming weeks.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
The reporter could get into trouble for that, but I'd bung in a couple of quid for any fine. Kelvin Mackenzie is an evil little man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports