Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
According to BBC gossip page

Leicester City are making a number of players available for transfer

One of them being Kelechi Iheanacho

Nothing more than that

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A Prem scoring record of 37 goals in 168 apps whilst playing for good teams, only 4 goals last term with Maddison, Barnes, Tielemans providing the service.

He's part of the reason Leicester didn't finish higher, a striker with a record you expect would be better than it actually is. And only 4 goals in his last 29 matches for Nigeria.

Nah!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Would be a pretty good upgrade. Probably too much transfer fee wise but at the right place would be great.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
A Prem scoring record of 37 goals in 168 apps whilst playing for good teams, only 4 goals last term with Maddison, Barnes, Tielemans providing the service.

He's part of the reason Leicester didn't finish higher, a striker with a record you expect would be better than it actually is. And only 4 goals in his last 29 matches for Nigeria.

Nah!

Really?!

Leicester didn’t have a great season last year and they all, Maddison and KDH aside, were below their best including Tielemans. That was largely due to the fact that they had some really bad luck with injuries and had no consistency at all.

Did you not see him the year before though?! He is a quality Premier League striker. Would go all out for him if we had a chance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can he play left back?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I don't see him fitting within our financial structure. Equally his age makes him an expensive choice with very little resale value. If he was £20m and aged 25 then he would be a great addition

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Would obviously be a good signing.

No obvious link with us as far as I can tell, just that he's available

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wages must be high

Could do a lot worse but don’t see it happening

SAC

May 21, 2014
Was excellent a couple of seasons ago. At his age and asuming he could replicate this form he would be a bargain if he's really only on £60k a week. I suspect that it probably on cloer to £100k a week but will never know either way!

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
The rumour mentioned in this thread came from the recent January transfer window. Posted by me in https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?392535-Attacking-Options/page7 - Post 64.

Not Andy Naylor kindly followed this up with the journalist who wrote the story and its a possibility we enquired. Post 105 and 136.

Personally, I think he'd be great here but it would require someone to leave which I can't see happening. Plus who knows about wages and all the other stuff involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here