Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Vaz - Oh dear!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Point of order, he clearly said on the sting that he didn't do cocaine & wouldn't do any. So just the male buggery with Romanian prostitutes then. He's got to do something with his Tuesday nights though

Well not quite, I never said it was for him.

As I understood it Vaz was paying for the chang on basis that it was what the prostitutes wanted, so I think technically he was purchasing class A drugs, amyl nitrate, unprotected buggery, French polishing, a dirty Bismark, cream pies, felching, docking, sucking, rimming, etc. in a kind of all inclusive type deal.

I don't think it was a sting either, he was undone because one of the Romanian male prostitutes recognised him and then went to the Mirror.

It would seem that the Mirror has a load more dirt on the whole tawdry affair..................plus ca change.q

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Well not quite, I never said it was for him.

As I understood it Vaz was paying for the chang on basis that it was what the prostitutes wanted, so I think technically he was purchasing class A drugs, amyl nitrate, unprotected buggery, French polishing, a dirty Bismark, cream pies, felching, docking, sucking, rimming, etc. in a kind of all inclusive type deal.

I don't think it was a sting either, he was undone because one of the Romanian male prostitutes recognised him and then went to the Mirror.

It would seem that the Mirror has a load more dirt on the whole tawdry affair..................plus ca change.q

Please explain these technical expressions?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here