kazenga

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I feel sorry for Ben.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Somebody, a scout for a premier club, was saying that Kazenga hasnt signed for us but is on a 3 season loan as there were problems when we wanted to sign him, surely this cant be right.

My absence didnt last as I couldnt leave unanswered comments. I have spoken to the man again and IN HIS OPINION as he understands it due to Kazenga failing a medical it wasnt a simple purchsse it was a complicated deal similar to Tevez to West Ham but with the approval of the FL that we dont actually own him and as such cannot sell him no matter how good or valuable he . became, so efectively a loan/ hire of him for the 3 years of his contract. I would point out my last few words 'surely this cant be true' so didnt actuslly believe it 100% but thought that there maybe an element of truth in what he was sayjng somewhere along the line. By posting it on here if anybody had heard similar they would possibly clarify it or elaborate with more details so not a case of bring either gullible stupid or fishing.

It is also possible that he could be completely .wrong as being a scout means he would be privy to more information than most who post on here but not to every detail of every contract.

Last edited:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
BG sorry but can you not see how gullible you sound? KLL under contract to BHAFC no question. There is no room for any other explanation under league rules. After the Tevez "scandal" the league are more vigilant on third party ownership.

Maybe you don't deserve some of the ridicule but you do really open yourself up to it

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
BG sorry but can you not see how gullible you sound? KLL under contract to BHAFC no question. There is no room for any other explanation under league rules. After the Tevez "scandal" the league are more vigilant on third party ownership.

Maybe you don't deserve some of the ridicule but you do really open yourself up to it

......or maybe you do.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
My absence didnt last as I couldnt leave unanswered comments. I have spoken to the man again and IN HIS OPINION as he understands it due to Kazenga failing a medical it wasnt a simple purchsse it was a complicated deal similar to Tevez to West Ham but with the approval of the FL that we dont actually own him and as such cannot sell him no matter how good or valuable he . became, so efectively a loan/ hire of him for the 3 years of his contract.

this doesnt make any more sence than the 3 year loan. from who is he loaned? Newcastle? a third party against the rules? if he failed his medical, they would reduce the fee or wages, as i understand it thats the purpose of the medical to back insurance on the fee and wages. wasnt there a player we had that failed the medical but we signed anyway and went onto another club (Cullip?).

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Is there such a thing as a 3 season loan anyway ? Surely KLL would have been out of contract sometime in the previous 3 seasons

This. To be on loan he would have to be under contract to a parent club.

I think BG's 'source' is getting confused about the initial loan to permanent mve.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This. To be on loan he would have to be under contract to a parent club.

I think BG's 'source' is getting confused about the initial loan to permanent mve.

BG's source is splitting his sides :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I want to post a poll:

"Is BensGrandad a genuine account?"

But I think it's against the rules :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here