Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kazenga

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:lol:

There's no such thing as a 3 year loan BG so your 'scout' really can't have been very clued up at all.

To be fair he said '3 seasons loan'. He came on loan for 3 consecutive seasons. If someone wasn't listening properly, they could have misheard it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It would appear that the scout I was talking to has got it mixed up overthe number of loan spells he had before signing.

You didn't speak to a scout you're just doing a Billy Bullshit routine.

I suspect you read today's Argus article and just took the wrong interpretation of this badly written sentence:

"The club have an option to extend the deal signed by the winger in 2011 to make his third loan move from Newcastle permanent."

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...n_his_football_rather_than_what_future_holds/

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Somebody, a scout for a premier club, was saying that Kazenga hasnt signed for us but is on a 3 season loan as there were problems when we wanted to sign him, surely this cant be right.

You have really been fished in haven't you ? :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Lovely sky this time of year...

original-landscape-art-painting--sky-song-2-amy-giacomelli.jpg

:lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have decided that as everybody on here is an expert and hard and fast true supporters with no sense of humour. that I am obviously on the wrong site. So no more BG posts.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have decided that as everybody on here is an expert and hard and fast true supporters with no sense of humour. that I am obviously on the wrong site. So no more BG posts.

1st flounce of the year I think

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
You're either;

A) Gullible

B) Trolling

C) Stupid.

If this turns out to be true, I'll buy everyone who posts on this thread a pint.

Mines a magners

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Somebody, a scout for a premier club, was saying that Kazenga hasnt signed for us but is on a 3 season loan as there were problems when we wanted to sign him, surely this cant be right.

Word of advice here: if a guy ever knocks on your door and asks you to pop upstairs & turn the taps on while they check your water pressure, don't do it, OK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here