Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wants to leave and play in the Preiership - according to Radio One news.

Are you Kaz's pal that he is always tweeting?
Not a bad way to get the message out without risking a club fine but tell him we are likely to exercise our 1 year contract e tension option.
Radio 1 ? You're havin' a larf :lolol:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Karen "Kaz" Carney, the England women's football international would have been more believable!

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
he loves it down here, and whatever manager comes in, im sure of it he will be on the left this season

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Seems some doubt that it was on Radio One - perhaps it wasn't. No, I didn't hear myself, my son phoned me to say that he had heard while having his hair cut - I am sure that he said "Radio 1" but perhaps he didn't. One thing that I do know is that he heard it - he's not likely to wind me up (about football anyway!)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Middlesbro said to be interested when he becomes a free agent in the summer

The club has a one year option , he won't be allowed to leave as a free agent. If Middlesbrough are interested in him they will have to pay a transfer fee.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Look at Kaz face when he scored that goal against Derby he was clearly hurting and has given his all this season. His impact has been one of the highlights for me and worthy of another season

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
KLL in any first 20 mins is the worst player on the pitch......why?

doesn't understand shape or organisation.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The club has a one year option , he won't be allowed to leave as a free agent. If Middlesbrough are interested in him they will have to pay a transfer fee.
Tricky situation though, clubs would be qeueing up to sign LuaLua on a free but with a history if injuries and (apparent) inconsistency they might not be as willing to pay a tranfer fee. Then you could end up with a Vicente situation on your hands.

Of course the best solution would be to sign him and play him more regularly.

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Look at Kaz face when he scored that goal against Derby he was clearly hurting and has given his all this season. His impact has been one of the highlights for me and worthy of another season

Yes I agree although I would give him a new 3 year contract.
Problem is I think he now wants to move on.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Not to mention his face when Leo scored the winner at Forrest.

As for impact, he nearly always changes the game and our focus of attack when he comes on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here