Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal to Palace

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I didn't really mind about Glenn Murray, becuase as much as I liked him, he was always a moaning git.

But I gave Kayal my heart, and if he goes to Croydon of all places, I'll cry myself to sleep.

But it's from a dodgy source so it's probably not happening. Thank god.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
'I can't reveal my source as they would get in trouble if I did.'

A quote from one of those dillusional twats on the Palarse forum.
I have never laughed so much in ages.
From the same scource that said Ratners are great jewellers.
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Sadly Kayal might leave the Albion this summer but I hope not. Don't think he's a Palace type of player. So this is just another internet wind up surely. As for the Celtic comparison of him and beardo Ledley, what's that about? They're totally different types of midfielder.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
You honestly think he's better than Cabaye? Come on mate, you're making yourself look silly now. You lot used to big Liam Bridcutt up in the same way and look what has happened to him, a complete flop in the Premiership and now cannot even get into 17th placed Sunderlands midfield.

Sorry to be controversial but my Palace reckoned that Cabaye had been awful
Since Xmas, confirmed by your own fans on your message board. I am not saying Kayal is better or worst but looks like Cabaye is doing what he did at Newcastle, superb at first then just takes the money, this is your fans views not mine. I would say 100% he is better than that Aussie thug you have, not sure about the other midfielder as don't know him. If you do buy Kayal you are getting a very good player, I know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Sorry to be controversial but my Palace reckoned that Cabaye had been awful
Since Xmas, confirmed by your own fans on your message board. I am not saying Kayal is better or worst but looks like Cabaye is doing what he did at Newcastle, superb at first then just takes the money, this is your fans views not mine. I would say 100% he is better than that Aussie thug you have, not sure about the other midfielder as don't know him. If you do buy Kayal you are getting a very good player, I know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabaye oozes class. Yes, he did dip in form in the 2nd half of the season but the whole team did as we were affected by injuries. You lot have always slagged of Jedinak but I doubt you have a better tackler, captain or leader at your club.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Not trolling, I've hardly been rude have I? Just posting info that relates to both clubs.

:tosser:

I can understand those tossers from up the road being tolerated on threads concerning their miserable five year old club.

But starting threads by posting links to their own forum?

FFS Mods ... get a grip.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Kayal was player of the year!

And at Palace, Cabaye wasn't.

Both sets of supporters should take a deep breath and be honest. Cabaye showed flashes of brilliance before deciding to be a petulant, moaning player who can play a brilliant 5 yard pass in any direction to the feet of a player who was positionally stuffed for much of the season. His dead ball ability is worse than Puncheons yet Pardew persisted with him. IMHO he has failed to justify his wages; apologies to other palace fans on here but it's true.

Ive not seen enough of Kayal to make an honest observation, but would be grateful for an equally honest response from those of you who've actually watched him play for more than a few games.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014

Both sets of supporters should take a deep breath and be honest. Cabaye showed flashes of brilliance before deciding to be a petulant, moaning player who can play a brilliant 5 yard pass in any direction to the feet of a player who was positionally stuffed for much of the season. His dead ball ability is worse than Puncheons yet Pardew persisted with him. IMHO he has failed to justify his wages; apologies to other palace fans on here but it's true.

Ive not seen enough of Kayal to make an honest observation, but would be grateful for an equally honest response from those of you who've actually watched him play for more than a few games.

I can't believe you're still comparing the 2! Cabaye plays in the Prem whereas Kayal plays in the Championship, the level of opposition is far weaker. Cabaye just over a year ago was playing at one the biggest teams in Europe! As i said earlier, Kayal is more around Ledleys level, both very good players but not Prem regulars.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I can't believe you're still comparing the 2! Cabaye plays in the Prem whereas Kayal plays in the Championship, the level of opposition is far weaker. Caybaye just over a year ago was playing at one the biggest teams in Europe! As i said earlier, Kayal is more around Ledleys level, both very good players but not Prem regulars.

Yeah, and now he isn't. Stop living in the past with Cabaye. He was poor for a good part of last season and his stock has gone down, even amongst the a %age of your other fans. Good he is, there's no denying that. I would have thought you would have learned with Adebayor that you can't have a player on their past merits - it's about the here and now.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I can't believe you're still comparing the 2! Cabaye plays in the Prem whereas Kayal plays in the Championship, the level of opposition is far weaker. Cabaye just over a year ago was playing at one the biggest teams in Europe! As i said earlier, Kayal is more around Ledleys level, both very good players but not Prem regulars.

F u cking hell you are one dull poster. Go back onto your own board and talk about the Euros or something.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

I guess you've missed the fact that I'm a palace fan? :D

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

He absolutely bosses the middle of the park. His use of his body is quite brilliant at Championship level, and I suspect also against mid-level Prem teams. Note that he played in that Celtic team that beat Barcelona.
He doesn't score enough goals given the way he controls games, and his vision or appreciation of what's going on on the entirety of the pitch is also something that counts him down.
PS Ward was the best player in the cup final; I've thought he was your best full-back since your fans were banging on about Jonathan Parr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here