Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal to Palace

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Serious answer. He would walk into your midfield.

Of course i expected an answer like that. So he's better than Cabaye is he? Or our player of the year contender Mcarthur?

I've heard he's similar to Joe Ledley and he can't get a game for us.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Trolling is the posting of inflammatory content designed to provoke a negative reaction.

This is based on no more than rumour, from a very dodgy twitter account.

Of course it's trolling.

No it's not. You just don't like the thread as it is a rival in for your star player.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Of course i expected an answer like that. So he's better than Cabaye is he? Or our player of the year contender Mcarthur?

I've heard he's similar to Joe Ledley and he can't get a game for us.
Cabaye will be off, he won't want another season at a struggling team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Serious answer. He would walk into your midfield.
Ha ha, I thought I'd clicked onto the Dunk thread, and I still agreed with this statement.

So he's better than Cabaye is he? Or our player of the year contender Mcarthur?
You do remember you couldn't buy a win for over half the year.
The only thing saving palace from a relegation battle was the fact they were lucky enough to be sharing a division with 2 even bigger basketcases.

Being a 'contender', isn't every player a contender?, for player of the year is hardly a badge of honour, not in that team.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Ha ha, I thought I'd clicked onto the Dunk thread, and I still agreed with this statement.

You do remember you couldn't buy a win for over half the year.
The only thing saving palace from a relegation battle was the fact they were lucky enough to be sharing a division with 2 even bigger basketcases.

Being a 'contender', isn't every player a contender?, for player of the year is hardly a badge of honour, not in that team.

6th position in January with our strongest team out. Then 4 key players got injured at the same time and we went on a bad run. We are not a bad side at all when we have our best 11 on the park as the 2014-15 season proved when we finished 10th, you just hate to admit it!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
6th position in January with our strongest team out. Then 4 key players got injured at the same time and we went on a bad run. We are not a bad side at all when we have our best 11 on the park as the 2014-15 season proved when we finished 10th, you just hate to admit it!

A bit like you hate to admit the credibility of this 'rumour' and the chance of Beram Kayal playing in red and blue next season are about the square root of **** all.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The unwritten rule is that transfer stories from dubious twitter sauces go on the Football Rumours thread.

Yes, it should be enforced too. I opened the thread thinking something was up. Then I saw 'Live Transfer News'.

Soccer Sauce has 11,000 followers and that scribbler writes a massive pile of doo-dah.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here