Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal & Stephens

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Time for Tony to stand firm now and reject all bids.

It would be a season killer if both Kayal and Stephens were sold.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just reading on newsnow that Kayal could go to Hull for as little as 1.5m
please,please tell me this is not the case

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Let's think about this.... If we turned down 4 million for Stephens.... Then we are not going to take less for Kayal are we...

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
How many of their top players did Derby and Boro lose last season? Hopefully we'll lose the same number this season, it is a massive advantage keeping your best players, we have never managed to do it in the past...

On this occasion, I suspect Hendrick will go though - He's a squad player at the end of the day and like I said earlier some of these fees are getting really silly. Hendrick in particular is riding the wave of a reasonable Euro tournament but most Derby fans will tell you he can be brilliant but usually 1 in 3 games.

Broadly though, of course you're absolutely right about your best players and you want to hear a positive statement from the club telling you they're not being sold. IMO.

Why let the facts get in the way of a good story?

Kayal is up North,that is a fact,I desperately want to keep Kayal,he is an outstanding player,pivotal to our push next season,the board will show their true ambition over the next 7 weeks and we will know.i have a different opinion to yourself,I can assure you I am a fan,just don't have any faith in our board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here