Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal & Stephens

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If they were serious then they would be making sure all the targets are signed and sealed not messing about to save a few quid as usual

Youve got to remember Ernest.............Sometimes their Agents fill their heads with all sorts on nonsense and tell them that clubs are interested in them when they are not. The Agents then tout them around clubs in the hope of some leverage when negotiating new contracts.

It's all cloak and dagger stuff sometimes and you can never legislate for the tricks that the Agents get up to

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Burnley just had £3 million offer for Jeff Hendrick turned down, will they go back with bigger offer or turn their attentions elsewhere in the Championship?
What really annoys me is that people assume that Derby will be the ones who hold firm and never sell, whereas we can't wait to get our players out through the door.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What really annoys me is that people assume that Derby will be the ones who hold firm and never sell, whereas we can't wait to get our players out through the door.

How many of their top players did Derby and Boro lose last season? Hopefully we'll lose the same number this season, it is a massive advantage keeping your best players, we have never managed to do it in the past...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
How many of their top players did Derby and Boro lose last season? Hopefully we'll lose the same number this season, it is a massive advantage keeping your best players, we have never managed to do it in the past...

Worked for Derby..Although I agree that Boro did it the right way!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We could be starting the season with Sidwell and Ince in midfield :eek:

Considering buying some more bed sheets, it is that time of year :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder if either or both of them will pick up an 'injury' soon.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here