Kayal & Stephens

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If ever there was a 'wait until January' scenario this is it. If in January we are up and running and looking good for promotion, they will presumably both be anxious to be in the PL for 2017-8. Should be relatively easy to do a deal if we want to keep them and they want to stay.
If - heaven forbid - it all goes flat after last season, we may just have to face the inevitable and cash in in January.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Because he lived there for two years and has friends there?

He's certainly not going there for footballing reasons.

Exactly. I do like the idea that a player is going up to discuss terms with another club and mentions it on his Instagram account. And yet people still seem to panic.

When you said earlier in the thread that it is wrong to think they're going, does that mean you know something? Is one or both of them close to signing a new deal? What's happened to HBA?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Maybe he's gone up there to finally let Barton out of his pocket

And maybe have a little *accidental* stamp on his head whilst he is at it.....(sorry still frustrates me)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Exactly. I do like the idea that a player is going up to discuss terms with another club and mentions it on his Instagram account. And yet people still seem to panic.

When you said earlier in the thread that it is wrong to think they're going, does that mean you know something? Is one or both of them close to signing a new deal? What's happened to HBA?

Yup. Especially when there's obvious reasons for him going there. I assume the boys have a few days off after the intense week of training.

What's HBA? (am I being thick?)
I believe both will be here on September 1st and I'm absolutely 100% certain that one of them will :)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yup. Especially when there's obvious reasons for him going there. I assume the boys have a few days off after the intense week of training.

What's HBA? (am I being thick?)
I believe both will be here on September 1st and I'm absolutely 100% certain that one of them will :)

Fair enough. I agree with you.

Sorry, I may have got confused. There was someone making comments around the initials HBA last week (which I thought was you). Must have been someone else.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry, slightly off topic here I know - but in terms of our midfield options, where's Crofts? Is he still our player, and if so when does his contract run out?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sorry, slightly off topic here I know - but in terms of our midfield options, where's Crofts? Is he still our player, and if so when does his contract run out?
He left on June 30th.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Fair enough. I agree with you.

Sorry, I may have got confused. There was someone making comments around the initials HBA last week (which I thought was you). Must have been someone else.

Nah not me. Does someone else have King Karly Robinson as their avatar? What a copycat/excellent judge of character.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here