Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Kay Burley - oops!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

D

Deleted member 2719

Stop trying to defend the indefensible. He ****ed up and interestingly the Durham police are reopening the case. It appears he may well have been a tad economical with the truth.

You are correct regards the rest of them. When you hold a position of authority you should act as such. Same goes for the media or anyone also in the public eye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Innocent to proven guilty as they say.

Why on earth would Durham police keep on wasting police resources on what he did or didn't do?
If the police want to nick people, perhaps they could look at BLM at Bristol, Liverpool and Leeds fans.

Perhaps they could delve even further and check out why the spread of covid in the north-west went off the scale.

This world has gone nuts.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I for one AM stunned that mouldy has GOT something completely and UTTERLY wrong AGAIN!

I'm actually going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say the piss-soaked old bellend doesn't even believe what he posts most of the time, he's just desperate for attention. It's like an alcoholic telling themselves they're only going for one pint, they don't believe what they're saying but it makes the addiction easier to handle if they lie to themselves.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Why on earth would Durham police keep on wasting police resources on what he did or didn't do?
If the police want to nick people, perhaps they could look at BLM at Bristol, Liverpool and Leeds fans.

Perhaps they could delve even further and check out why the spread of covid in the north-west went off the scale.

Because the scum Cummings showed it was OK to break the rules, you idiot! It doesn't even require a modicum of intelligence to work that out.

Though it does seem to be beyond you.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Because it appears that he lied to the police, which in most people’s book is very naughty ... but not yours apparently.

If anyone else had behaved liked that you’d be having a fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm actually going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say the piss-soaked old bellend doesn't even believe what he posts most of the time, he's just desperate for attention. It's like an alcoholic telling themselves they're only going for one pint, they don't believe what they're saying but it makes the addiction easier to handle if they lie to themselves.
Sat in the corner of the NSC pub, mumbling away to himself, occasionally shouting and cradling a warm half of John Smith's with his greasy, pork scratching encrusted fingers, filthy nails and a peaky blinders cock bonnet that he thinks makes him look young. While the rest of the pub tries to look elsewhere, and the landlord gives him five minutes until he's given the Spanish.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
She has to go. If this had been a BBC correspondent then Sky and Burley would have been all over it. But the reasons she should go are two fold.
Firstly, she has interviewed politicians that broke the rules and has done so as if she is whiter than white. Secondly, she broke the rules and got caught. Plus the obvious, she's not that good at her job!!!

Correct.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Okay so you wish to use a football analogy, I see it as Cummings gets a talking to from the ref as he mistimed his tackle and the Soho 10 piled in giving straight rights to the heads of the opposition. 10 red cards and suspension awarded.
But did he endanger his parents as he stayed in a cottage and spoke from a distance? I have yet to see any proof of him going into a garage.

What lie was that? Is it a factual one???

the most accurate analogy is that he committed a series live threatening ban and should have been red carded and then his 3 game ban greatly extended. By trying to defend the indefensible you really weaken all the points you make past present and future.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Am amazed she’s so popular. Find her manner really irritating. The straw that decided me to watch other channels in future at breakfast time was a recent interview when she kept calling Michael Heseltine, my lord!

Much preferred Sarah-Jane Mee when she covered the breakfast slot.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found SJ quite irritating too ... although less than Burley!

I also stopped watching - I used to have Sky News on in the morning all the time!! BBC and ITV don't do it for me either. Instead I watch Rosie Wright on Euronews. Very refreshingly, she asks her guests intelligent questions and then lets them answer without interrupting or being judgemental. The fact she's also rather lovely helps :blush::blush: The morning news programme repeats so we usually watch it while having coffee and breakfast and then as soon as we hear a piece that was on earlier, we turn the TV off!

D

Deleted member 2719

the most accurate analogy is that he committed a series live threatening ban and should have been red carded and then his 3 game ban greatly extended. By trying to defend the indefensible you really weaken all the points you make past present and future.

I will take that as a compliment.

Logic says that one man and his family in a car going to a remote house must be less guilty of any crime than 10 party goes and hundreds gathering in the street, with little to no social distancing.

Why so many of the media and the lefties get so vicious about cummings is beyond me, they stamped their feet constantly about him. He has now left no10 and Durham police are still looking into it, is just pure madness, driven by loonies.

When money is going to be tight in the future in all public sectors, the police decide to just throw money away.

Crazy bleeding crazy, bitterness runs deep in this country mainly from the left and the remoaners. I am sorry if you are in those categories.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Let's face it - if everyone just ignored MD rather than responding, he would soon lose interest in posting the rubbish he does. 0 notifications in the top right of your screen would be pretty disheartening after posting a load of incendiary crap.

Back on topic, I never understood why the press were allowed to ignore the first lockdown - I remember the BBC's Scottish correspondent doing a live broadcast from the middle of a completely deserted Glasgow. Why? There was no one there and the only people out were the press. KB just epitomises this holier than thou attitude adopted by the media. Let's be really stern and breast beating about the disease and rule breaking, but hey none of it applies to us because we are really important and need to tell people what's going on.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
I found SJ quite irritating too ... although less than Burley!

I also stopped watching - I used to have Sky News on in the morning all the time!! BBC and ITV don't do it for me either. Instead I watch Rosie Wright on Euronews. Very refreshingly, she asks her guests intelligent questions and then lets them answer without interrupting or being judgemental. The fact she's also rather lovely helps :blush::blush: The morning news programme repeats so we usually watch it while having coffee and breakfast and then as soon as we hear a piece that was on earlier, we turn the TV off!

Thanks for the tip! Not a fan of BBC or ITV either so have been rather stuck.

Will try Euronews and Rosie instead......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Kay Burley is well worth a poke.
Mouldy Boots is a dim witted fopdoodle.

The rest will be debated for years and never resolved.

D

Deleted member 2719

Let's face it - if everyone just ignored MD rather than responding, he would soon lose interest in posting the rubbish he does. 0 notifications in the top right of your screen would be pretty disheartening after posting a load of incendiary crap.

Who is MD, I am intrigued???

Kay Burley is well worth a poke.
Mouldy Boots is a dim witted fopdoodle.

The rest will be debated for years and never resolved.

Mate, How do you know you wouldn't like to poke me???

Burley could be Covid ridden after all.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not sure I know one single human being that never broke the corona rules this year.

#Swansman
Here I am, nice to meet you at a distance.
My shops had to be shut for 4 months costing me in excess £100,000. I spent £100's equipping the shops with screens and PPE for the staff. For three months I stayed at home, sitting in the garden, never once leaving except for a monthly shop.
November this year was my 65th birthday and we had huge plans. Overseas trips turned into weekend trips turned into a few days in the UK turned into cancelled everything. I was at home with the wife. For years and years I'd been looking forwards to that weekend but all cancelled.
Even if I had the money I wouldn't hold a bash and pay any fines as due. In my eyes Cummings, Ora, Burley & Rigby should be heavily fined and sacked from any job they have.
Rant nowhere near over.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Back on topic, I never understood why the press were allowed to ignore the first lockdown - I remember the BBC's Scottish correspondent doing a live broadcast from the middle of a completely deserted Glasgow. Why? There was no one there and the only people out were the press. KB just epitomises this holier than thou attitude adopted by the media. Let's be really stern and breast beating about the disease and rule breaking, but hey none of it applies to us because we are really important and need to tell people what's going on.

:down::down::down::down: I posted a thread about family history and famous footballers in the family and got no comments to me or the thread....yes very disheartening

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I will take that as a compliment.

Logic says that one man and his family in a car going to a remote house must be less guilty of any crime than 10 party goes and hundreds gathering in the street, with little to no social distancing.

Why so many of the media and the lefties get so vicious about cummings is beyond me, they stamped their feet constantly about him. He has now left no10 and Durham police are still looking into it, is just pure madness, driven by loonies.

When money is going to be tight in the future in all public sectors, the police decide to just throw money away.

Crazy bleeding crazy, bitterness runs deep in this country mainly from the left and the remoaners. I am sorry if you are in those categories.

Its not a compliment it an observation of the comments made by other to your posts.

I am neither a lefty nor a remoaner (whatever that is) I did vote remain and nothing that I have seen or heard about BREXIT in the last 4 years has convinced me that I was wrong in voting that way.

Cummings is a nasty piece of work who was engaged by the monied people behind the Tory party to make sure their objectives were met. He is though a fall guy is Boris.

I believe that COVID is a serious threat to people's health and that it has to be dealt with by applying strong rules and punishing those that don't follow them especially those who have high profiles so that is Cummings, Rita Ora and Kay Burley . In the former case because he help set the rules and in the case of Kay Burley she is just a hypocrite. All are role models and need to accept that they should be seen to comply.

In all three cases these were pretty serious , were publicised events I am not talking about petty infringements which i am sure many are 'guilty' of.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I would argue he did by telling the rest of the country that it was OK to break the rules. I think that one incident opened the floodgates for the idiots who have been non compliant, extended the control period and resulted in more deaths.

Whilst I too have little sympathy with Cummings, you are being extraordinarily naïve, if you think that is the reason why there have been so many deaths, or is it just that you want to believe that? from what I see on the streets here, the knobheads who have no intention of wearing a mask would do so anyway Cummings or no Cummings . .or Burley for that matter.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Whilst I too have little sympathy with Cummings, you are being extraordinarily naïve, if you think that is the reason why there have been so many deaths, or is it just that you want to believe that? from what I see on the streets here, the knobheads who have no intention of wearing a mask would do so anyway Cummings or no Cummings . .or Burley for that matter.

Thanks. I didn’t know that. Re-read my post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here